All Topics / Help Needed! / mortgage brokers

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of macamaca
    @maca

Hi,
    Can anyone tell me of a good mortgage broker in nsw and also what opinions are there relating to using a mortgage broker in comparison to finding a home loan yourself ?

Maca[mellow]

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Terry W is in Sydney & Simon (Mortgage Hunter) is in Newcastle.

Me well im just in sunny old Qld.

Cheers

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker.
    Licensed Financial Planner. Ph: 07 3720 1888
    [email protected]
    Looking for life cover – We Guarantee to beat any quote you have in writing.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of macamaca
    @maca

Thanks but can you tell me there names or email / contacts etc and I may investigate further.

Maca[handlebars]

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Terry W is a life member and always on the forum so do a member search for Terry.

Simon is a moderator so again do a quick member search.

Cheers

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker.
    Licensed Financial Planner. Ph: 07 3720 1888
    [email protected]
    Looking for life cover – We Guarantee to beat any quote you have in writing.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of macamaca
    @maca

Thankyou I will do that, I am a bit new to this.

Maca[evo]

Profile photo of jonathanHQHjonathanHQH
    @jonathanhqh

Hey Maca,

Yes I can. I just used this terrific fellow called John Enkelaar of Your Financial Matters. 0409766700. Found him very objective and provides much analysis and advice … ie works for you – good if you dont know much about loans (like me!)

jonathan

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster

mortgage brokers can tailor your loan requirements to match with suitable loans from a list of many lenders . This can save you a lot of your time going from bank to bank . I have just signed up in Victoria to be a mortgage broker with http://www.planabettermortgage.com.au/.

They require me to gain a certificate IV in mortgage brokering and be a member of MIAA (mortgage industry association of australia)

Comments are of a general nature and may not be relevant to your individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

Hi Macca,

I think your question was answered in the first 2 posts. Richard Taylor is a mortgage broker and details displayed at the bottom of his post so you can get in contact with him directly.

A good mortgage broker does not have to live in the same city as you! All transactions are done by fax, email or phone regardless of whether the mortgage broker lives interstate or next door to you!

May be worth talking to a few on the forum to see if you “click” with any of them [biggrin]

Investment Property Management
    http://www.adprop.com.au

Profile photo of Kipper57Kipper57
    @kipper57

Yes thats right there is no need to be in the same city in this day and age with all the various forms of communication available

Wayne
    Mortgage Adviser
    Email [email protected]
    http://www.alphamortgagesolutions.com.au
    Refinace, Loan Consolidation, Owner Occupied or Investment Finance. Free Service we come to you!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.