All Topics / Help Needed! / where to start

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of betto1betto1
    Participant
    @betto1

Hi guys,

First time on and would appreciate any advice on how to get started in property investing. My current status is selling home on north coast NSW due to breakup. Will end up with approx. $60k. No other debt with an income of $52k gross. How can I start making my income work for me????. I am pretty handy at small reno jobs but have little time as I work full time. Any advice greatly appreciated.[strum]

Profile photo of EarthlingEarthling
    @earthling

Buy Steves book $1000000 in property in one year.
    Got me motivated and looking and finding deals.

“Ya cant trust a pig with watermelon ya know!”

Profile photo of Kipper57Kipper57
    @kipper57

A couple of available options are to buy another owner occupied or to split the money you have and buy a couple of investments. There is not really enough information provided, as investment properties can range from $70 k or less and upwards.

Wayne
    Mortgage Adviser
    Email [email protected]
    http://www.alphamortgagesolutions.com.au
    Refinace, Loan Consolidation, Owner Occupied or Investment Finance. Free Service we come to you!

Profile photo of kpikpi
    @kpi

Hi there,

I personally would buy a property in need of TLC on a long settlement with potential to increase in capital over a short period of time, do a cosmetic reno and get out in time to make a handy profit if possible shortly after settlement. Not the ideal time in the market for this strategy, but there are still loads of opportunities out there. Good luck!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.