All Topics / Finance / New First Time Buyers Loan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Interesting new product currently being piloted for public release in Feb 2007.

It is a 100% loan offered by a secondary Bank who lend 80% of the purchase price and a separate lender provides the 20%.

LMI applied to the 20% however no repayments are actually made.

2nd mortgagee takes a share of the future profits / losses when the property is sold. (some conditions apply)

Initially release is to the owner occupied market only with investors to follow later in the year.

Cheers

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker.
    Licensed Financial Planner. Ph: 07 3720 1888
    [email protected]
    Looking for life cover – We Guarantee to beat any quote you have in writing.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of SK2SK2
    @sk2

Hi Richard,

This is interesting and might be something that could suit me. Which two lenders is this product through?

What will the interest rates be like?

I already have an investment loan on the CBA wealth package but am now considering loans I could take out to purchase a home to live in.

Regards,

Sk2

Profile photo of krautcankrautcan
    @krautcan

What if an investor never sells the property, it seems like a large risk for the second lender!

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

I can’t let you know who the lenders are at this stage as we submitting a couple of loans under a non disclosure program.

Investors applications are not able to be submitted initially to iron out any problems the lender has.

Further news will follow when available.

Cheers

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker.
    Licensed Financial Planner. Ph: 07 3720 1888
    [email protected]
    Looking for life cover – We Guarantee to beat any quote you have in writing.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.