All Topics / Help Needed! / Live in Adelaide? Are you someone like me?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of AngusPAngusP
    Participant
    @angusp

Hi there,

Having read a wide range of Steve McKnight (and other) property investing material, it’s time for me to finally do something about it (what, is it a new year or something?! [snitch])

My family and I move to Adelaide later this month and I’m interested in meeting with someone to exchange thoughts/ideas on investing opportunities/strategies there. I would describe myself as an intermediate investor.

I’ve learnt that having someone else as part of the picture (even if it’s just to keep each other honest) can be enormously beneficial.
    Who knows, if it works out, we could potentially consider cooperation/partnership in the future.

So, are you someone like me? If so, please get in touch ([email protected]) – no spam please.

Thanks

Angus

PS. This is my first ever forum entry so go easy if I’m not doing it right.

Profile photo of Luke TaylorLuke Taylor
    Participant
    @world-changer

Hey Angus ,Welcome mate!!
    Yr doing just fine man Go for it!

regards Luke

“I have a theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion, then it will start a chain reaction of the same.”
    – Rachel Scott(17 yr old killed in columbine shooting 1999)http://rachelschallenge.com/

Luke Taylor | Hope Property Investing
    http://hopepropertyinvesting.com
    Email Me

Property Support,Strategist and Buyers Agent

Profile photo of Mama2MiaMama2Mia
    Participant
    @mama2mia

Hey AngusP,

We have an Adelaide Real Estate Investors Group that meets 2nd Tuesday of every month…i reckon this would be a great place for you to start…lots of networking opportunities (free to attend!). Next meeting is Feb 13th.

Kim

Kim Anand
    [email protected]

“Money Can’t Buy you Happiness but it Does Bring you a More Pleasant Form of Misery”

Profile photo of AngusPAngusP
    Participant
    @angusp

thanks Kim, I hoped there’d be something like that. Good old Adelaide!

Angus[thumbsupanim]

Profile photo of bridgebuffbridgebuff
    Participant
    @bridgebuff

Welcome Kim,

no question is too dumb. The only thing that p..sses me off on this forum is people trying to sell there service without contributing.

I am in the Adelaide Hills. Feel free to contact me on PM.

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

I belong to the same investor group that Kim does, we now have over 200 members with 80 to 90 attending monthly meetings.

We are having difficulties finding a venue for the 13th and may have to look at alternative dates.

Please email me [email protected] if you want to be included on the distribution list to attend meetings. (no PMs, I may not see them for weeks!)

PS, bridgebuff, no need to be pissed off, it’s a free networking meeting, we are not selling anything!

Investment Property Management
    http://www.adprop.com.au

Profile photo of AngusPAngusP
    Participant
    @angusp

thanks everyone, very helpful. By the way, I’m still interested in talking to individuals too. Feel free to get in touch.

Angus

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.