All Topics / Help Needed! / Loan Offer At a Very Affordable Interest Rate

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of morganlendersmorganlenders
    @morganlenders

I am Mr Morgan Vick based in Nigeria. I run a Loan Lending Organisation to serious,honest and trust worthy personalities/organisation, at a very low and affordable interest rate to any part of the world, With a maximum inusrance policy.
    I am a registered and certified Lender in my country. Registered by the Nigerian Lenders association(My registeration number is ng199624 which has its head quarters in the Federal capital territory).
    For more equires of my Lending organisation……… deleted

Contact us for your fastest loan at hand.
    Regards,
    Mr Morgan Vick

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

I normally delete these to save people from getting ripped off. But I thought I would leave this one up as an example of the sort of spam that is going around.

Nigeria is the first red flag on this one!

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of kjs_2kjs_2
    @kjs_2

Yikes! I will be betting that they want some cash up front for fees, insurance, valuations, something, anything. Kiss those fees goodbye! They will most definately want to tickle your bank account as much as possible.

The amazing thing is that these schemes keep going around because they keep finding suckers.

kjs

Profile photo of propertypowerpropertypower
    @propertypower

Full marks to Mr Morgan Vicks for trying.

“There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” – Nelson Mandela

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.