All Topics / Overseas Deals / USA investment – forum’s guys reference

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of Ol PaintingOl Painting
    @ol-painting

Hi ,

There are quite few discussions here about investment in USA those days. But mostly it looks like dialogs between Chad from http://www.gr8realestateinvestments.com and Nigel from http://www.propertyknowhow.com.au [baaa]

I understand both of them are in the business of sourcing properties for Australian investors in US and also educating about US property market.

Does anyone in this forum actually have used their services?
    What’s your feedback?

And for Chad and Nigel…
    As tempting as it might be, could you please not to use this post for self-advertisement at least before others have something said about you… Thanks

[blush2]

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

I can give you a personal reference on Chad and his organisation.

Chad is as knowledgable on the US market as anyone on the forum and has experience in both acquiring and renovating properties in both Texas and NY state.

He has assisted many clients when there was no financial gain and thinks solely for the well being of the investor and no his hip pocket.

Cheers

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker.
    Licensed Financial Planner. Ph: 07 3720 1888
    [email protected]
    Looking for life cover – We Guarantee to beat any quote you have in writing.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of flashflash
    @flash

i’ve never seen Chad blatantly advertise his services before.
    He actually has said he likes to work with a group of investors to form a solid relationship with them rather than deal with time wasters.

I bought a property through him last year and found him to be a man of his word.

I think it also helps to buy of someone like Chad who is actually investing themselves in the same market .

Cheers

Profile photo of Ol PaintingOl Painting
    @ol-painting

So are you guys actually his clients?

Or you just know someone who worked with them?

No offence on Chad, really…
    I know nothing about him. I just notices he replies to every post about US. So if I would consider using his servic will be good to hear from other client.

Anyone else had experience with the companies?
    [fez]

Profile photo of Nigel KibelNigel Kibel
    Participant
    @nigel-kibel

I do not really promote my services here because I have been running a property company in the Texas. My target market is in the United States not Australia. That does not mean that I am not prepared to offer advice. I have seem some of the crap properties that have been sold to Australians and I wold advise extreme caution. If you are interterested in the American market I would suggest that you go their and explore it for yourself

Its your money do not waste it listening to bad advice from people here or worse agents in the US

Nigel Kibel

http://www.propertyknowhow.com.au
    check out my new web site

Australian and New Zealand The United States Property Researcher and education

Nigel Kibel | Property Know How
    http://propertyknowhow.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

We have just launched a new website join our membership today

Profile photo of Top EnderTop Ender
    @top-ender

I have bought 2 properties via Chad in the last 6 months. And I will buy more.
    I bought the first one in July 06 & have just purchased the second one, this time it involved a rehab.
    Chad is honest, open & helpful. He does not have a hidden agenda.
    He put in the hard yards for us on the first purchase. He was always available to assist & explain things to us.
    He has set up a good team in the US & is actively investing there himself. He works hard to look after his clients. He also runs regular property tours to the US for investors.

I do recommend that you do your own due diligence on the area’s in the US you might be interested in. And, as has already been suggested, go over see these area’s first. There is also a load of links on past post’s on this forum to help with the due diligence.

Good luck
    Mark[biggrin]

Top Ender

Profile photo of Luke TaylorLuke Taylor
    Participant
    @world-changer

Hey Maxolau,

I have been dealing with property in the US for 18months now so am learning alot about how things work (and mostly through mistakes and trial and errror).(and the usa is VERY different to aussie investing.Property investing DOES NOT run as easily as in Australia .)

I have also found that it is very difficult to get people who do what they say.

I have had relationship with Chad for probably about 11 months now.Even though i have never bought through him,he has always been open and honest with me.He is always willing to help out on advice and contacts knowing that i dont buy through him, as i am with him also. But this says alot about a person who wants to help a fellow investor out without payment.
    I can confidently say i would trust Chad in business dealings
    for sure.
    but as with any new contact you need to test people and systems.it is just wisdom in business.
    Of course give it time first before u buy anything and do yr research,research,research, on the area you are considering buying in first.
    Talk to many different people in the know as well.what i have learned to do through buying in the us is, to only buy one property through a person initially and test out there management quality and follow up and integrity for at least 6 to 12 months

Dont get swept up in emotion that yr gonna make huge money in the US if only you can get yr hands on a piece of real estate.Be wise and take yr time ,dont be anxious about it.Then when you are content and confident in yr areas and typeof product (say for eg single family 3bed 2bath at a certain price in a specific area) go for it when the right property comes up.

I have spoken to nigel a couple of times when i was in San antonio
    last and he is obviously making a huge effort to learn the whole market over there but I havent yet had enough to do with him to recommend him.

Hope this helps guys

Luke Taylor | Hope Property Investing
    http://hopepropertyinvesting.com
    Email Me

Property Support,Strategist and Buyers Agent

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.