All Topics / Heads Up! / West Australian’s Investing in Property (WAIP)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Profile photo of krskrs
    @krs

Hello Everyone!

Happy New Year to you all!

I am looking to form (or re-form) the Western Australian chapter of like-minded property investors. This group started in 2006 and had a group of PI.com members initially attending. I am looking for some west aussie investors (big or small) to share ideas, provide encouragement and network with others and have a bit of education on the side! Obviously anyone interested in property/investing is welcome to come.

Therefore……(Drum Roll Please!!!)

I am happy to announce that the inaugural meeting of “West Australian’s Investing in Property” (WAIP) will take place on the 17th January 2007.

Because it is important for me to know numbers that are attending if you send me an email to let me know you are interested I will forward the venue information.

RSVP: COB Wednesday January 10th. Please RSVP via email [email protected].

Cost: Parking is FREE but there will be a $7.50 charge per head for room hire/electronics (this may be less depending on numbers).

Meetings will be held the 3rd Wednesday of the month, so if you cannot make the first meeting, but would like to be placed on the distribution list, please let me know.

I truly do hope to see you at the inaugural meeting.
    Kind regards,
    Kelly Sutherland

Profile photo of celesteceleste
    Participant
    @celeste

Hi Kelly

seems to be a problem with your email address

Celeste

Profile photo of Nat23Nat23
    @nat23

Hi Kelly,

I have responded to you email address tonight. Please keep me posted.

Thanks an I look forward to hearing from you with detail.

Natalie Briggs

@nat23

Hi Kelly,

I have responded to you email address tonight. Please keep me posted.

Thanks an I look forward to hearing from you with detail.

Natalie Briggs [jerry]

Profile photo of wayne10539wayne10539
    @wayne10539

Hi Kelly

Were you involved in the original Western Australian chapter of the investors club? Are to organising it on behalf of any other party that may have an financial invested interest?

Do you have an agenda for the first night, and have you had much interest at this point? Will it be in Perth, as i would have to travel from Dongara?

Regards

Wayne

Profile photo of hgodfreyhgodfrey
    @hgodfrey

Hi Kelly
    I sent you an email requesting more information but so far have had no reply – wondered if you are recieving your emails
    cheers
    Heather

@wayne10539

Hi Heather

Your not alone, i have been unable to get through to KelIy also, niether through this site or email.

Does not leave much time for details.

Nat23 or celeste have you had any luck?

Wayne

Participant
    @celeste

Hi all

I thought I had posted an update on the email address.

remove the . at the end, the email went thru but I have not had a response yet.

Celeste

Participant
    @celeste

Hi all

I just tracked her phone no. thru her email address, leaft a messabe to call me, will update post when I hear from her

Oh she works in booragoon so it will be in Perth.

Otherwise we could meet at the burrendah hotel (willetton) for a chat?

Celeste

@wayne10539

Hi Guys

Has anybody heard if meeting is still planned for this Wednesday, i dont have access to my emails at the moment. But if it is still on, could some call and let me know details.

Wayne10539
    Mobile: 0428 941 059

Profile photo of hgodfreyhgodfrey
    @hgodfrey

This is the copy of Kellys email that I recieved last week regarding the meeting venue and time.

I am happy to announce that the inaugural meeting of “West Australian’s Investing in Property” (WAIP) will take place on the 17th January 2007.

Venue: Onedex Training Centre, 44 Goodwood Parade, Burswood

Time: 6:15pm for a 6:30pm start

Cost: Parking is FREE but there will be a $7.50 charge per head for room hire/electronics (this may be less depending on numbers).

cheers
    Heather

@nat23

Hi Kelly,

I just wanted to say thanks for last nights meeting. It was very informative and helpful and also a big thanks to Chilli Finance for the talk and packs. Can’t wait for the next meeting.

Thanks heaps.

Natalie Briggs
    Frontline Settlements
    9249 9355 [grad]

Profile photo of krskrs
    @krs

Hello Everyone,

The second meeting for the WAIP (West Australian’s Investing in Property) group is this Wednesday. We are very fortunate to have a member of the Property Wizards coming to present to us.

The last meeting was a great success. If there is anyone out there in PI.com. land that did not attend last meeting and would like to please email me at
    [email protected] and I will forward you the details.

For those of you who did make it last month, I have sent you an email. Hope to see you there!

Warm regards
    Kelly

P.S. For those who had trouble last time, yes there is no “.” at the end of the email – sorry about that!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.