All Topics / Help Needed! / I’m 26, own 3 Properties – what to do next?

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Profile photo of AnnmarieAnnmarie
    Participant
    @annmarie

Hi Wayne,

I've found some CF+ investment properties which may suit you as your return on a deposit of say 60k would be around 35% p.a. This would definitely help you achieve your goal of working less and less so you can spend more time on Property Investing wouldn't it? Only thing is I'm not sure if I can find these properties in Perth. I live in Brisbane and the properties I'm speaking of are in Brisbane. However if you like I can certainly find out if there are any properties like this available for you in Perth?

Cheers and Happy Investing,

Ann Marie

Profile photo of judiciousjudicious
    @judicious
    Annmarie wrote:
    Hi Wayne,

I've found some CF+ investment properties which may suit you as your return on a deposit of say 60k would be around 35% p.a. This would definitely help you achieve your goal of working less and less so you can spend more time on Property Investing wouldn't it? Only thing is I'm not sure if I can find these properties in Perth. I live in Brisbane and the properties I'm speaking of are in Brisbane. However if you like I can certainly find out if there are any properties like this available for you in Perth?

Cheers and Happy Investing,

Ann Marie

HI.

If youve found these cashflow+ properties I’m very interested in more details with a view to purchasing. Where they are doesnt bother me at all. email me with some more details…thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.