All Topics / Help Needed! / Steve Navra Course

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of PosEnterprisesPosEnterprises
    @posenterprises

Has anyone done his course and was it worth doing did you learn anything new?[crying]

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

I’ve done it, many years ago.

It was very cheap then, and worth the money.

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    [email protected]
    Send an email to get my newsletter.

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

IMHO worth going to

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Online Positive Cashflow and Renovating Calculators

Profile photo of ttmanttman
    @ttman

Steve’s strategy is to use cash bond to buy -ve geared properties. I am not sure if everyone is comfortable with that as it depends a lot on continuous captial growth. For the money the course is okay to give you another angle in property investing, but I feel he’s more a share man rather than property.

Profile photo of islandgirlislandgirl
    @islandgirl

I enjoyed Steve’s course. Definately well worth the money.

For me his concept works. Use Diversified Funds that are basically income producing to pay for your property purchases. His Navra funds are OK but I’ve seen better funds that produce better income and higher capital return to boot. The website at invested.com.au is pretty good too for alternative ideas and views.

I like Steve McKnight’s approach, I also like some of Steve Navra’s ideas. Michael Yardney had some good points however I am not keen on his style of investing. The more you understand what others are trying to achieve and how the better your investing will be.

I believe you cannot gather too much information or understand the different investing styles. That way you can find an approach that works for you.

Like all these seminars they are trying to sell you there product, however, if you keep that in mind you will still get some vary useful information. Definately worth the pittance he charges

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.