All Topics / Help Needed! / INVESTMENT SPRINGFIELD LAKES QLD

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of myabodemyabode
    @myabode

Hello Investors,

Firstly let me say im very impressed by this site,…

Now, anybody who is seeking any investment information on SEQ queensland please feel free to pick my brains…

For the last five years i have worked for the biggest master planned community devoloper in SEQ, i have seen so many investers come to SEQ through marketing companys, Knowing the extra 20-30K that is pilled onto there loan, i have deceided to start my own company mainly working with investers directly….
    I have been working directly with upto 50 small builders to provide real choice to the investors i work with.

Anyway enough about me, if i can help anybody at all please drop me a line,

Cheers

Ray

Profile photo of Kipper57Kipper57
    @kipper57

Hi Ray I am a little confused as to your profession are you a trained buyers agent? Realesate Agent?

I see you state you have your own company what is its name and what does it offer? Appologies for all the questions but your statement is all fairly open I am sure others also would like to know more

Wayne Skewes
    Mortgage Broker
    Email [email protected]
    http://www.eaussie.com.au/Mortgages/Aussie_Mortgage_Adviser.asp?ContentID=852280
    Refinace, Loan Consolidation, Owner Occupied or Investment Finance. Free Service I come to you!

Profile photo of myabodemyabode
    @myabode

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for the reply,

Yes i am a licenced realestate agent, and my company is called MY ABODE….
    What do i offer,… I mainly work with interstate investers sourcing them NEW investment properties within greater springfield ares…I also list and sell preloved properties here in springfield as well…

I hope i answered your questions.

Cheers

ray

Profile photo of Kipper57Kipper57
    @kipper57

HI Ray do you have a web site? also an email you can respond to mine then will have yours

Thanks

Wayne Skewes
    Mortgage Broker
    Email [email protected]
    http://www.eaussie.com.au/Mortgages/Aussie_Mortgage_Adviser.asp?ContentID=852280
    Refinace, Loan Consolidation, Owner Occupied or Investment Finance. Free Service I come to you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.