All Topics / Overseas Deals / Bringing Money From NZ to Australia

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of stevefazakstevefazak
    @stevefazak

goodevening I have a property in NZ that provides me an income (positive cashflow), I want to bring that money to Australia so I can use it to sustain a portion of my lifestyle how do I do this, my property manager in NZ is not quite sure how to do it also.

Thanks

Steve

Profile photo of garywith1rgarywith1r
    Participant
    @garywith1r

Some banks allow you to do it via the internet (ANZ does) with limitations on the amount you can transfer per day. I haven’t seen a way to schedule international transfer automatically – you may be able to ring them and do it over the phone. ASB has a ‘foreign exchange’ feature in their internet banking. It usually comes with some service fee so regular small transfers wouldn’t be ideal.

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

Hi – try ozforex or another service for currency transfer. You book the transfer to the account you want anywhere in the world and then pay for the transfer from a nominated account. Payment is by phone and bpay or straight internet depending on the service. I don't think there are  limits on transaction size.

Cheers

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Profile photo of rejoicerejoice
    @rejoice

Put it in ya sock… LOL

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

Yes sock is ok too but no more than 10k per person per flight

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.