All Topics / Overseas Deals / This year?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of andyperry16andyperry16
    Participant
    @andyperry16

Hi All,
    As we start to wind down 2006, i thought i would start a discussion and share our achievments for this year.
    So how did we all go investing overseas this year? Where and what did we buy, and what hurdles did you overcome to continue building your worldwide empire?
    I added 4 property’s to my portfolio this year, all in the UK, 2 in North England and 2 in Scotland. They all Yield at over 10% so im happy with that.
    Andy

Profile photo of dohickydohicky
    @dohicky

Hi Andy,

Wow what a year.

OK So in 2006 it started with my first NZ IP bought through DLPP in Jan 06, on the latest valuation that was done in Dec 06 this property has so far increased in value by approx 24%. Very Happy [biggrin]

Second property move was a sale of my Sydney flat when I moved to London. It had increased in value by 23% after I spent roughly 7% of the original property value on renovations. Nice cash profit when I sold it.[biggrin]

Third thing I did was buy a second NZ IP through DLPP which settled in December, this property has a 10.4% yeild, so I’m happy.[biggrin]

Overall a good year of investing in property for me. Gladly the only losses I suffered was becuase of me spending property profits on stupid things like plane tickets, moving countries and holidays! [blush2]

I look forward to 2007…[thumbsupanim]

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

Nice numbers dohicky – 007 should be a good one – glad to see you are happy with last years purchases!

http://www.cashflowproperties.co.nz

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.