All Topics / Overseas Deals / Investment portfolio in the USA – Viable?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of olilinesolilines
    @olilines

I am a property developer based in East Anglia and have been looking to invest in some rental properties, thereby begin what I am hoping will be a healthy property portfolio in a few years. I was initially considering investing locally so as to allow my building and development business to be able to manage and maintain the properties. This I have decided is not viable due to the diabolical yields. I have since considered Scotland, Eastern Europe etc but am not over enamoured by the prospect for reasons such as political instability and the language barrier for example.

I have heard some encoraging things about yields and ROCE relating to investing in the USA but am interested to hear others opinions on the matter, potential pittfalls, Hotspots or areas that should be considered, anyones experiences of US tennants and as much more as is available on the subject…

Can anyone help?

Oli

Profile photo of csimonscsimons
    Participant
    @csimons

Oli,

The U.S certainly does provide the opportunity for good yields and capital growth however you do need to do your homework.

Texas is one of the hottest markets in the U.S at the moment so that is a possible starting point for you.

Regards

Chad

Providing Turnkey Real Estate Investments In The USA.
    We also provide Owner Finance in a new emerging market.

E-mail:[email protected]
    web: http://www.gr8realestateinvestments.com

ON SKYPE AT: chaddylansimons

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.