All Topics / Overseas Deals / Shanghai Vision

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Gecko72Gecko72
    @gecko72

Hi all,

I am interested to find out if anyone has had dealings with this company.

I emailed them a couple of weeks ago with a few preliminary questions regarding one of the apartment developments they are selling in Shanghai. They have responded by saying that tax laws have recently changed in China (they have), and they will get back to me when the dust has settled basically.

I found this lack of interest in the follow-up a little strange and not at all encouraging. Maybe they are doing so well that they don’t need my business?

If anyone has had anything to do with this company I would greatly appreciate the feedback.

Regards,

Gecko

Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi gecko
    tax laws have and are changing and I would recommend henson liang you can email him thru ashfield partners sydney.
    he runs the gpfund out of china and has a chinese real estate base also.
    I would be very wary about direct investing in china and its only for the funds for me.
    I have a couple projects that are going in there but they are unlisted trust so basically funds and jv not direct investing.
    I hope this helps I know of the site you mention but have not done anything thru them.
    there are a couple of unlisted private trusts that already invest in china. and the bank of china or austrade can help who they are.
    my .002

here to help
    contact me [email protected]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.