All Topics / Help Needed! / What do you want to know??

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of PizangPizang
    @pizang

Hello all,

I was wondering what people look for in property investment reading material.

When you’re looking at stats and figures on property, what things do you want to know?

Also, in general, what sort of things do you want to read about that would benefit you as an investor?

Is there infomation that you feel is not readily available to you that would help you on your quest to financial freedom?

Please let me know,

Dan

[biggrin]

Profile photo of DazzlingDazzling
    @dazzling

Yeah mate….

I’m not interested in any of that technical mumbo jumbo or stats or whatever….it’s all double dutch to me.

Alls I wants to know is how do youse guys buy 10 MM bucks worth of really good houses without having any of the hassles…oh…and I don’t want to pay anything either. Giv vus a cuppla those and she’ll be apples mate.

I don’t have a deposit…..but me Monaro mate – ya should see her – she’s a beauty. 10.5 for the 1/4….better than this property lark any day.

See yas. [happy3]

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

“Is there infomation that you feel is not readily available to you that would help you on your quest to financial freedom?”

Yep, thier is not enough information around anywhere or in any of the books about specific’s of how to make ‘No Money Down’ deals. In Developments, CFP or whatever real estate transaction. Needs to be well explained senarios and realisticly possible.

And things such as Options so also ‘Low Money Down’ deals.

Profile photo of PizangPizang
    @pizang

Thanks for those comments.

Dan

Profile photo of forsakenforsaken
    @forsaken

Are you planning on writing a book?

@pizang

Actually, it’s a magazine ‘Your Investment Property’.

Launching in February ’07.

Thought it might be a good idea to find out what people actually want to read about when it comes to property investing

Dan

@pizang

Actually, it’s a magazine ‘Your Investment Property’.

Launching in February ’07.

Thought it might be a good idea to find out what people actually want to read about when it comes to property investing

Dan

Profile photo of Chief WigamChief Wigam
    Participant
    @chief-wigam

As far as stats go, I’d like to know typical development costs around Melbourne. Some real life examples also would be good.

We find comfort among those who agree with us – growth among those who don’t. Frank A. Clark.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.