All Topics / Finance / Rent to Buy, Melbourne – Advise Please

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of On the RoadOn the Road
    @on-the-road

As real estate investor wanting & waiting to happen but due to a major upheaval two years ago & a move to a new life in Australia, setting up of new business etc. etc. etc., we are having great problems getting a loan due to the lack of financials.

Hence, I have avidly read about Rent to Buy. We currently rent a property in a great area of Melbourne & would love to stay. We could afford a cash deposit, plus the first home owners grant, plus an increased rental payment per month.

Could, would, is there anyone who can help – legally, experience both as a tenant & a landlord?

Do you think that the landlord would look at such an offer – obviously with the right incentives for them & for us.

If we could get this deal off the ground, it would be a start on the property ladder without waiting another year & we could start ploughing money into this property e.g. improvements (the landlord is currently sitting on the capital gain & the building is going downhill), we could certainly improve on the resale value in say 6 months.

Would anybody have contacts/experience in this field? We would be very grateful.

Profile photo of AnitamarshallAnitamarshall
    Participant
    @anitamarshall

hi there – i have 3 different clients that set up these type of deals on a regular basis. I am happy to put you in touch with them if you would like me to? If so send me an email or phone me and we can take it from there.

Anita Marshall
    Advanced Finance Solutions
    http://www.advancefinance.com.au
    [email protected]

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

We are the largest provider of Vendor Finance business in Qld so feel free to email me with what you are looking for.

Cheers

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker.
    Licensed Financial Planner. Ph: 07 3720 1888
    [email protected]
    Looking for life cover – We Guarantee to beat any quote you have in writing.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.