All Topics / General Property / 4.75M property in contract for 1.9M

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of commercialloanguycommercialloanguy
    Participant
    @commercialloanguy

Long story short…so you miss all of the gory details…. My client has a property in contract for 1.9M that I have two appraisals on. One for 4.9M and another for 4.75M.

I have a qualified buyer that will purchase it from my client for 2.9M within 2 weeks of closing at 1.9M. My client will give $300k to an investor willing to lend the 1.9M.

In short, if you have 1.9M and want to make 300k on it before Christmas, we need to talk.

My typical “Hard Money” lenders won’t do 100% loan to purchase, even though this sits at 40% Loan to Value based off the low value.

I’m personally willing to put 200k into the deal (far stretch from 1.9M but it’s something). Unfortunately, (gasp – shock – horror) I cannot come up with more than 200k in the timeframe needed.

Property is located in Las Vegas, NV. I have tons of documentation on principles, property, etc…

If you have interest,….then you’ve been had

David

Profile photo of simplesimple
    Participant
    @simple

Hello David,
    Irvine is the nice place to be [biggrin]
    Why would you look for funds in AU? In Irvine good 10% of piople in the shopping center can pull 2M out of there’s pocket on the spot! It is one welfy place.
    I love it by the way.

Profile photo of commercialloanguycommercialloanguy
    Participant
    @commercialloanguy

Well, I actually didn’t know this was an OZ only investment site. I apologize for the mix-up.

Personally, I’d rather be in Aussie land. Irvine is nice but it lacks character.

Thanks for the input.

Profile photo of DazzlingDazzling
    @dazzling

…..and if you didn’t know this was an Ozzie site, you probably also didn’t know one teensy little rule about the site, and that is that blatant crass advertising and trolling for business is slightly frowned upon.

Have a walk around Irvine if it’s so wealthy…..they’ll no doubt be plenty of people who’ll take you up on your offer.

Happy days. [biggrin]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.