All Topics / Value Adding / Driveway options

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of kyronbkyronb
    @kyronb

Just looking for some options for a driveway I have on an IP in Rivervale Perth. I’m undergoing some value adding and looking for the lowest costing, biggest bang for your buck ideas. The house is a 2×1 + sleepout brick veneer. I’m concentrating on the front first and while everything else is under control I’m not sure on the best option for the driveway. It is probably only 6-7 metres long and 2.5m or so wide. It is made of bitchumen that was probably laid down 40years ago and has definately seen better days. If anyone has any ideas on what I could do for minimum cost and maximum effect please let me know. Keep in mind that everything else out the front will be transformed so it is important that the driveway does not detract from the rest.

Cheers

Kyron

Profile photo of WylieWylie
    @wylie

What about brick edged coloured concrete. Looks good and is cheaper than many other types.

Wylie

Profile photo of Stuart MilneStuart Milne
    @stuart-milne

go to http://www.shieldcoat.com.au and follow the links to their section on application of covercrete stencilled concrete that will basically transform your existing mess into a tropical wonderland! (Well not really but it will tell you how to fix that problem…)

Stuart Milne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.