All Topics / Heads Up! / Helping others

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of danandangdanandang
    @danandang

Steve has recently offered to share his knowledge by giving away books to people nominated by purchases of his latest book, which is a great thing.

I have in the past tried to help some people close to me who have asked how I have achieved what I have achieved ( and that is’nt very much really ) and I tried to encourage them to do exactly what I did. Which was in the beginning read some books, and just start by taking action.

Some of the things I have read say that only 10% of people will make an effort to change and that is certainly the case form my point of view. No one I have tried to help has taken any steps towards a position that will help them change the staus quo in their lives, Including my wife, my work collegue, and several friends .Maybe I am not a good mentor !

In my case I really only had one conversation with my wife’s brother who owned properties he said I should read some books and get into it and so I did. It a shame to see other people just don’t have the capacity to learn and change .

So Steve for you to convey so much good information to so many people is a real credit to you, keep up the good work

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie

I have found the same thing – I guess “you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink”.
    I think it is the old 90-10 rule; in this case, only 10% take action and 90% don’t.
    That’s why I love this forum – like minded peolple who share the same interests and are on the same wavelength.

Cheers,
    Marc.
    [email protected]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.