All Topics / Help Needed! / Free artist impressions giveaway!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of HemmaHemma
    @hemma

Hi all,

Since Christmas is just around the corner, i’d like to actually do something that i’ve seen happen on this website. I believe it was Jaffasoft, that was giving away a free website, and having seen how that was quite successful, i’ve decided to take a leaf out of his book (hope you don’t mid mate), and give away one free artist impression to each of the first two members that says ‘I’m keen!’.

If you’re not sure what artist impressions are, well, they’re basically marketing images of your buildings that are either not constructed or under construction. They help many potiential buyers to understand what they are buying and what the finished building might look like.

Well, I hope that this can help some who are trying to sell off the plan easier. As for me, just consider it a gift to the website, and I dunno, just that since someone else is doing something similar already, i thought i might give it a go. Of course, there are no obligations to buy or anything. And since signing up, I feel that i havn’t really contributed much, and just thought this is a good opportunity to do something worthwhile.

All I’ll need, is a couple of plans, and i’ll do my best to whip up something for you to sell in a week’s time. If you don’t like the image? Just don’t use it. No hard feelings.

If you’ve been chosen, i’ll PM you on more details like email address and stuff like that.

Thanks! [happy3]

David

Want to sell off the plan quick? You need an Artist Impression. PM or Email me for more info.

Profile photo of elkamelkam
    @elkam

Hello Hemma

What a lovely offer. [thumbsupanim]

I wish I had something that needed an artists impression. However, I’m sure someone is developing at the moment and will take up your gift.

Good luck .[smiling]
    Elka

Profile photo of Property WAProperty WA
    @property-wa

Im Keen!

Mind doing it for 300 lot subdivison, proposed rural block or new resort development?

[biggrin]

If so… I’m Keen!

Profile photo of d_robb21d_robb21
    Participant
    @d_robb21

Sounds good Dave, I’m definitely keen.

Profile photo of HemmaHemma
    @hemma

Property WA,
    Email has been sent!

d_robb21,
    Sorry mate, you just missed out by a small bit [guilty] . This is because another member emailed me ealier this morning already. But, if either one of them drops out, the opportunity is still there!

David

Want to sell off the plan quick? You need an Artist Impression. PM or Email me for more info.

Profile photo of tammytammy
    @tammy

Hi Hemma
    What a wonderful thing to do. I hope that it returns 100fold for you. If the two impressions have not been claimed, I have plans being drawn now and am very interested. please let me know
    Cheers
    Tammy

Profile photo of TerryLTerryL
    @terryl

Hi

How much do you charge for an artist impression.

Do you have a website I could look at?

Thanks

Terry L

Profile photo of HemmaHemma
    @hemma

TerryL,

Private Message has been sent!

My website will be up real soon, so please bear with me, and I will (if the moderators allow) publish the address here on this forum.

PropertyWA,

I’m waiting for a reply from you. Please PM me asap, or else this deal will have to go to someone else….

David

Profile photo of JETTJETT
    @jett

I would like to thank David for his generous offer.

As the recipient of his offer, I can say that the impression is of a high standard and was completed within a few days.

I mainly build and sell duplexes and have not used artist impression before.
    Mainly because most firms are not interested in small development‘s.

Perhaps there is a niche market there for David.

Thanks again

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.