All Topics / Finance / Aggregator Advice

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of kobekattkobekatt
    @kobekatt

I am a new mortgage broker, just starting out, and I am looking for advice as to what other brokers recommend as a good aggregator.
    I have heard about FAST only at this stage and would love to hear thoughts about others. Which offer the best payment structures? Which offer the best software? etc.
    Any links to aggregator websites would be most useful.

Thanks!

Profile photo of JasperJueJasperJue
    @jasperjue

Hi
    In terms of a great aggregator i would recommend Choice aggregation services

There payment structure and support is second to none. I have looked at a number and have decided to go with Choice.

Call number below. Would you mind letting the forum (me) know who you decide to go with and why as it will add to the learning process. All the best

08 82310277

Profile photo of AnitamarshallAnitamarshall
    Participant
    @anitamarshall

hi there – I am with Plan Australia and my cousin uses FAST.

The reason I chose Plan above FAST is that they provide a lot more support, software and other things for a new brokers. I think FAST is probably excellent for highly experienced brokers but Plan offer a lot more ie:-

– regular lender training days
    – they will give you your own website – see mine for an example
    – compliance team – if you want to advertise something you can send your ad to their team who will tell you if you can or cant use it to comply with government requirements
    – fantastic software that allows you to do product / interest rate searches
    – CRM management software

Give me a call if you have any further questions – happy to help

Anita Marshall
    Advanced Finance Solutions
    http://www.advancefinance.com.au
    [email protected]

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

There are numerous aggregators to choice from so ensure that you do your research prior to committing yourself.

Check things like the level of support they offer as well as whether they or you own the clients and subsequently the commission trail.

Ask them if they have a minumim level of business required to write each month and whether they provide you with training for MIAA compliance.

Cheers

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker.
    Licensed Financial Planner. Ph: 07 3720 1888
    [email protected]
    Looking for life cover – We Guarantee to beat any quote you have in writing.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.