All Topics / General Property / BUNBURY WA ???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of jamesing aroundjamesing around
    @jamesing-around

I would appreciate if anyone can fill me in on where Bunbury is heading?? Are people still buying?? Will prices go up again in the new year??

Profile photo of justgjtjustgjt
    Participant
    @justgjt

Hello Jamesing Around

If you can get a copy of API (November Edition) there is a section on future boom areas and Bunbury is one of them tipped in the article. Grap a copy and check it out……. [strum]

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie

I thought it had already boomed recently?
    Anyway, the local council can give you records of past sales and the prices on a particular property/ies in the area.
    Also, ask a few of the local r/e agents.

Cheers,
    Marc.
    [email protected]

Profile photo of MTRMTR
    Participant
    @marisa

The boom started a fews years ago now, with Bunbury recording around 40% growth over the last 12 months.

This market has now changed and I dont think it will be too long before it becomes a buyers market.

Agents that I am in contact with have also confirmed that the market has cooled off as investors have pulled out.

I have a couple of properties in this area but dont plan to purchase anymore at the moment.

If you are interested in the area keep in contact with a couple of agents.

If you live in Perth purchase the South West local paper as this will guide you in regards to various pockets within Bunbury. I think you probably need to get to know at least 10.

On a positive note – in the paper this morning Government has confirmed finally that the $511M Perth to Bunbury Highway (Southern Gateway) has been approved and about to commence. Great news for anyone who has purchased in the area.

Good luck

(Hard work never killed anyone, buy hey why take a chance)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.