All Topics / Heads Up! / Property Planning Australia

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of CrownOfGoldCrownOfGold
    Participant
    @crownofgold

Hi!

Just wondering if anyone has ever used Property Planning Australia, based in Melbourne, as a buyers agent?

We are new to Melbourne and are looking for an investment property. Not knowing areas and how to bid in this market is difficult on your own. These guys seem genuine and charge a fixed $6k fee for finding and negotiating a property. They have the philosophy of finding blue chip properties in a 10km radius from the CBD for capital growth and see their service as a mentoring/guiding relationship.

Any good or bad experiences? Is a buyers agent worth it?

Thanks heaps in advance.

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie

I think if you have limited experience in buying a property a buyer’s agent could be worth the money – especially at auctions. If you are buying something cheap they may not be good value for what they may save.
    Check out the ‘Morrell and Koren’ website as well. They are well known in the Melbourne market.

Cheers,
    Marc.
    [email protected]

Profile photo of tony wpbtony wpb
    @tony-wpb

Hi CrownofGold,

Australian Property Planning is one of my companies competitors and i have only heard good things. They have been around for a long time which is a good indication. Always do your own research for your own comfort ,

regards

Wholesale Property Brokers
    http://www.wpb.com.au
    Australia*Hong Kong*Singapore*India*Malaysia

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.