All Topics / Help Needed! / Reno deals for you

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of Barts78Barts78
    Participant
    @barts78

Hello.

I’m in the middle of creating a data base of investors who are short on time when looking for reno potentials. I need to raise some extra cash for my own investments and would love the opportunity to find you the deals in my area. Im currently in the middle of corresponding and building relationships with r/e agents.

My aim is to turn over deals for a ‘spotter’s fee’.

I don’t have money to complete the deals but hate the idea of others missing out. If you’re genualy keen then please forward me your email address and we can have a chat.

My location of speciality is in victoria near the water front. Further information will be provided for interested parties regarding the area that im researching on.

My aim is to have this database up and running so i have something to refer to for agents and DONT waist their time, plus i would hate to gain a rep as a TYRE KICKER!!

Thanks

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

You are dealing in real estate on behalf on another party. You may need a buyer’s agent’s license.

Look into what they fines could be in obtaining a commission for property without a license. In SA, it is $20,000 per transaction made!!!

Investment Property Management
    http://www.adprop.com.au

Profile photo of Barts78Barts78
    Participant
    @barts78

no problems. thanks for that.

Profile photo of RikkyRikky
    @rikky

barts

Give me a bell Im always looking for propertys for renovating

We buy properties cash fast settlements no fees no fuss. contact me on 0408 355568
    [email protected]

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

hi barts – I’m interested in any property in and around the water – pm me when you are ready to offer some property – Dr X knows her stuff re licencing so make sure you are comfortable with your business model.

http://www.cashflowproperties.co.nz

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Profile photo of Barts78Barts78
    Participant
    @barts78

dlpp and ricky.

Thanks for your response.

DLPP. Im in the middle of checking out REIV in becoming licensed. Hopefully it won’t take too long.

Ricky. I will email you next week for a further chat.

Thanks for replying.

Profile photo of RikkyRikky
    @rikky

Thanks mate

We buy properties cash fast settlements no fees no fuss. contact me on 0408 355568
    [email protected]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.