All Topics / General Property / “Steve Mc knight sells all his propertys ! “

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Profile photo of Luke TaylorLuke Taylor
    Participant
    @world-changer

I thought that would get u in! ha ha
    Hello Guys and Gals!
    I just wanted to congratulate Steve on this new book he just released.
    and Yes steve said he has sold all his props and started again then bought 2 since .

In his New book FROM “0 to 260+ Props in 7 years ” you will find out all about why he has done this and his view on the future of the aussie property market.
    It has been a really good read so far and I was interested to hear his take on the current market !
    I really recomend you grab a copy if you can get yr hands on one!

I was actually really inspired and touched on monday night at the book launch.I love steves heart to touch the world and make an impact while he is here on earth.It really encouraged me to keep running in my vision ,reaching out to people and making a difference ,learning how to allow God to use me in his plan around the world !

all the best guys
    luke

Luke Taylor | Hope Property Investing
    http://hopepropertyinvesting.com
    Email Me

Property Support,Strategist and Buyers Agent

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

Hi Luke,

Have to wish steve all the best and I will definitely buy a copy of the book next time I pass the mall.

When people have continued success you have got to tip your hat.

Hope you are doing well with your endevours also luke!

cheers

http://www.cashflowproperties.co.nz

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Profile photo of Grant A-YGrant A-Y
    @grant-a-y

I too was at the book launch and I must admit to a shade of cynicsm now that Steve has gone from 0 – 260 back to 0. At the launch one person suggested we should attend seminars given by David, as he is the one with all the properties.

Steve was very up front about the new deal, and it is explained in the book.

I wish Steve all the best in his new enterprises, but I for one want to get ahead investing in property, not in how to acquire wealth through book writing, seminars and expanding property sites.

How many authors do you find these days wrtiting a winning book, the miling the franchise for all it is worth with new “insights”?

– Is it seven or eight effective habits (soon it will be 9) Covey
    – Stop moving Johnson’s cheese
    – How much Chicken Soup does the human race need?
    – And how many sessions did Kiyosaki have with his rich dad

Total Mass Retain

Profile photo of specificspecific
    @specific

Sorry everyone,

Is this just a joke?

The book shops in Cairns have never heard of the book, this forum isn’t selling it and there is no other mention through google etc….[weird].

Someone help!!!!

Thank you!

Profile photo of snowkiwisnowkiwi
    Participant
    @snowkiwi

Here’s a link to Dymocks – I’m sure you could buy it online, or you could take the details (ISBN, etc) to your local bookstore and educate them.

http://www.dymocks.com.au/ProductDetails/ProductDetail.aspx?R=0731405773&Producode=0731405773

I do find it interesting that they’ve got the photo for 0 to 130 properties by mistake…

Cheers,

Craig.

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster

I have been to three book shops and they do not have steves book,
    Borders had a listing of it on their system but they have not received the book yet. 28/11/2006

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of kirby_pkkirby_pk
    Participant
    @kirby_pk

Damn, talk about dubious. Steves first book had tonnes of valuable information in it, and the second one was also somewhat helpful. Ill be purchasing this one too, but its hard to take property advice from someone who has just sold all of his real estate….

Or is the OP just pulling our leg?

Profile photo of Brenda IrwinBrenda Irwin
    Participant
    @brenda-irwin

I think Steve is pretty gutsy if he has sold all at once. Just think of the CGT bill. [wacko]

I myself have been selling a couple of the lesser quality IP’s for a few years now, and using the profits to pay down debt on the better IP’s.

I will be selling just a couple more to really condense and purify my portfolio in preparation for investing again. Hopefully with smarter gearing so it can grow all over again, but faster.

Good onya Steve, it is hard swimming against the tide. [upsidedown]

I can’t wait till I get the new book. Maybe a good Chrissy present to myself. [xmas]

If you want to get out of a hole, first stop digging.

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

I dont think they were actually Sold Brenda, or thats how it appears to me reading Steve’s post?

Picked up the book the other day and listened to the audio whilst driving, looking fwd to reading the new book

Originally posted by SteveMcKnight:

Dave and I had a great run in business and were greatly blessed through our property and other businesses. Through our success we realised we had different goals and ambitions, and so amicably divided up our wealth.

On the 30th June we went out to lunch, shook hands and wished each other all the very best for the future.

As part of the deal, Dave retained ownership of the properties as I resigned as a director and shareholder of the entities that controlled the property. In the same way, Dave resigned as a director to our other business interests – including PropertyInvesting.com P/L..

I make it no secret that I am ‘starting again’ as it were and have acquired two properties in the last few months – a billboard (+ve cashflow) and a 4-unit development site.

– Steve

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Online Positive Cashflow and Renovating Calculators

Profile photo of Luke TaylorLuke Taylor
    Participant
    @world-changer

Hay guys!
    sorry if i confused people as to steve s
    business and property dealings.

I was only meaning to play on words to encourage you guys to
    get the new book.

Steve did say it was just a business decision as he was more attached to the business side of things(i think because of his love for helping and connecting with people)so he took the business s and dave took the propertys.
    I think Steve just loves a new challenge to “start again “and use his built up knowledge and experience acquired through building the first portfolio to do it even better this time around.

Have finished most of the book now.It is really good!
    all the best
    luke

Luke Taylor | Hope Property Investing
    http://hopepropertyinvesting.com
    Email Me

Property Support,Strategist and Buyers Agent

Profile photo of voigtstrvoigtstr
    @voigtstr

The book is definetly out there, I’ve got mine ordered at a book shop close to work. Was told it could take 10 days for it to come in.

Cheers
    Voigtstr

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.