All Topics / Overseas Deals / BUFFALO WNY

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of csimonscsimons
    Participant
    @csimons

Hi All,

I have received many requests from people on this forum over the past months asking for assistance in selling there properties in Buffalo. We have been working very hard to try and improve the level of service on certain aspects of the Buffalo market and we may now be able to help.

If anyone is interested in still selling, providing the properties are in good neighborhoods we may be able to help you now. Each property will be considered on an individual basis as we are not willing to pass on existing problems to our U.S investors. Definitely not interested in properties in bad neighbourhoods.

I have been working very hard with my U.S partners to see if there is any way we can help so we now may be able to help some of you.

Please understand that we are simply trying to offer you another avenue to sell your properties based upon many requests that I have received. It is obvious that there are a significant amount of Aussies who wouldn’t mind selling.

We have access to U.S investors who may be willing to buy them from you.

I am anticipating that I may receive several requests so please give me a call so I can explain exactly what we can offer as I will have limited time over the next 6 days to respond to e-mails as I will be away.

Chad

Providing Turnkey Real Estate Investments In The USA.
    We also provide Owner Finance in a new emerging market.

E-mail:[email protected]
    web: http://www.gr8realestateinvestments.com

ON SKYPE AT: chaddylansimons

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Chad

Good to hear of someone actually helping out those investors who were sold overpriced properties in WNY.

Mate i know if anyone can do it you will.

Enjoy your break.

Cheers

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker.
    Licensed Financial Planner. Ph: 07 3720 1888
    [email protected]
    Looking for life cover – We Guarantee to beat any quote you have in writing.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Luke TaylorLuke Taylor
    Participant
    @world-changer

sounds awesome Chad!
    Good on you man for helping out.
    I also have a contact based in Buffalo who is in the market on
    a daily basis.
    He is very honest and trustworthy.
    If Chad cant help you guys,feel free to shoot me an email and ill give you his details.
    all the best guys
    luke

Luke Taylor | Hope Property Investing
    http://hopepropertyinvesting.com
    Email Me

Property Support,Strategist and Buyers Agent

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.