All Topics / Help Needed! / Builder for duplex in Brisbane – bayside

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of penguinchickpenguinchick
    @penguinchick

Hi,
    can somebody recommend good builder for two story duplex, please? I have final plans drawned by architect and will be ready for quotes soon.
    Thanks.
    Regards,
    Daniela

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie
    Originally posted by penguinchick:

Hi,
    can somebody recommend good builder for two story duplex, please? I have final plans drawned by architect and will be ready for quotes soon.
    Thanks.
    Regards,
    Daniela

We too are looking to build on a block we have when we get back from L.A. Before we left, my wife and I walked around our neighborhood looking at all the newer houses for some ideas. We knocked on doors and asked the owners about their houses; who was the builder, were they efficient, the quality, how much per sq/m and so on. They were all very obliging and people love to show off their new house to interested people. We have made a few new friends out of it as well.
    I suggest you give it a try. This may solve your builder problem. It’s great fun and most people don’t mind if you approach them nicely.
    Good luck

Cheers,
    Marc.
    [email protected]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.