All Topics / Value Adding / Kitchen installation cost

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of MunnoMunno
    @munno

Does anyone have an info. on how an installation cost is calculated. Is it per cabinet or is it per meter? Is there separate charge for bench top? I have a polyurethane kitchen ready but due to unfortunate circumstances [glum] I can’t install it and now need to pay kitchen company. Just want some idea on how much the bare cost of kitchen would be and how much installation cost would be so that we can negotiate and pay him off.

If anyone needs quality kitchen, please PM me and I can provide you further info. It is sitting at Kitchen company’s factory.

Regards,

Profile photo of Pro investorPro investor
    Participant
    @pro-investor

Hi

I’m a cabinetmaker from Mackay up here we charge $500 a metre to build and install and i think it’s about $80 a metre to install but also there’s a 7 month wait at all the cabinetmaking places so the prices might be a bit high compare to where u live. if you can find some one to do weekend work you can get it pretty cheap.

Thanks Rob

Profile photo of MunnoMunno
    @munno

Thanks ProInvestor for the info.

the guy I got kitchen made from tell me that installation charge is $25 per cabinet. I don’t believe that for second. He wants to get max money of the agreed amount and according to my logic this will yield him more profit without even doing installation.

Regards,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.