All Topics / Heads Up! / Who is Dolf de Roos??

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of PizangPizang
    @pizang

Has anyone ever heard of Dolf de Roos? Just wondering if he’s got any credibility or if he’s a bit of a spruiker? Please let me know your thoughts.

Dan

Profile photo of Bo_D_Bo_D_
    Participant
    @bo_d_

pretty sure he has a book on realestate. Its one of rich dad poor dad’s books. If it is the guy im thinking of then yes ive read the book, was pretty interesting. Never had a proper job i believe, and made his fortune on property. I have the book at home so ill check it tonight.

Profile photo of ToolsTools
    Participant
    @tools

Dolf De Roos is legit, and a great read. Rich Dad Poor Dad was bu Robert Kiyosaki.

Tools

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

from memory Dolf has a couple of books out (plus a US web-site) he’s into property in Las Vegas in a big way and a few developments…

He’s originally from NZ

Google is your friend so probably best to do a search

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Online Positive Cashflow and Renovating Calculators

Profile photo of Bo_D_Bo_D_
    Participant
    @bo_d_
    Originally posted by Tools:

Rich Dad Poor Dad was bu Robert Kiyosaki.

Tools

yes i know that tools, but he has a number of advisers that write books for him. Such as the book he has on australian companies and trusts. And in this instance- Dolf de roos wrote a book for him under the “rich dad poor dad” title about australian property. I guess Mr Kiyosaki thought itd be better than getting an ameraican property guru to talk about the australian property market.

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

http://www.dolfderoos.com

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Online Positive Cashflow and Renovating Calculators

Profile photo of RikkyRikky
    @rikky

Dolf

Is a guru . He makes most gurus look like beginers .
    I have read a few off his books .

We buy properties cash fast settlements no fees no fuss. contact me on 0408 355568
    [email protected]

Profile photo of Luke TaylorLuke Taylor
    Participant
    @world-changer

Hey guys,
    I have been in dolfs mentoring program before.
    I found it a bit simple ,I found it focused on the basics most of the time.
    Then
    At times he would skim over some new strategies but i found he talked too fast without explaining things fully.
    so if yr looking for a mentor I would recomend trying elsewhere.
    (by the way did anyone else find the same in his mentoring program?)

but,
    he has the runs on the board as far as investing.
    He has invested all over the world successfully so his books are worth considering.

Luke Taylor | Hope Property Investing
    http://hopepropertyinvesting.com
    Email Me

Property Support,Strategist and Buyers Agent

Profile photo of manofactionmanofaction
    @manofaction

Dolf is a KIWI who has never had a “real job” in his life.

He is a professional property investor with residential and commercial holdings in numerous countries around the world that include NZ, USA, Australia and many, many more.

Robert Kiyosaki regards him as one of the smartest property investors he knows, so I guess some might see that as a pretty good wrap.

Dolf has written many titles on property investing and presents a range of different strategies including “buy and hold”, reno’s, value adding, etc.

He also has developed some property management software and yes, he does do the speaking/training circuit.

I feel his books are very good value and any investor, whether newbie or experienced, would do well to have a few of his titles in their library.

In summary – one helluva smart guy!

Hope that helps [exhappy]

John Blackburn
    http://www.propertybooks.com.au

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.