Hi everyone

Our final property investing group meeting for 2006 will again be held
    on Sunday 26th November, from 3.00pm to 5.30pm at
    Quest Apartments Conference Room
    741 Whitehorse Rd Mont Albert
    http://www.questmontalbert.com.au
    8843 1500
    $5 p/h to cover room hire, tea, coffee

Please feel free to invite any friends or colleagues that you may feel would be interested.

This month we will have Brendan Kelly (RESULTS Coach) discussing a topic which I believe is his great STRENGTH & PASSION. Brendan will be discussing how to get the best out of yourself, some tools to use to achieve all that you are capable of, and will get in your face with a blunt dose of reality. Bring along a thick skin! I am greatly looking forward to this.

I have confirmed with Rob Sheahan that he will spend a little longer with us this time. For those that don’t know Rob was a councillor at 19 & wrote the book ‘Be All You Can Be’ by the age of 20. Rob also spent time on the speaking circuit going to schools motivation the kids to go out & achieve their dreams. Truly an inspirational young man who will bring the best out of you. A fantastic follow up from Brendan

Our final speaker will be Phil Schibeci, who will be discussing Napoleon Hill’s classic book Think & Grow Rich. Phil will go through his thoughts on the book as well as how it has affected his life. I feel I am the only person not yet to have read this book so I look forward to hearing Phil’s thoughts, as well as the discussion with the group following it

If we have enough time I would like to have a bit of a Q & A involving all there, so please bring along any questions you may have, as well as any hints, tips & winning ideas you may have

As always, please note your intention to attend on this post (& number of guests) so I can try to enable us to get enough seats.

I hope to see you all there

Troy
    0409 642 261
    [email protected]

PS We are again filming the event so that those who are unable to attend can still be able to view the event. We will be providing a DVD of the event at $20 to cover costs, so if you are interested then please let me know ASAP. We have provided a lot more copies of last month than we expected & as these are very time consuming to make there will only be a limited number available. Great opportunity for those interstate to ‘attend’ these great meetings, as well as those attending being able to ‘revisit’ the best parts.

TroynBec

You can have more than you’ve got because you can become more than you are

[email protected]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.