All Topics / Value Adding / RENOVATION TOOLBOX

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of WinzerWinzer
    Participant
    @winzer

Has anyone bought the renovation toolbox and found it helpful? I would like to know more about it.
    Ta.
    Mark.

Profile photo of Rookie DeveloperRookie Developer
    @rookie-developer

Hi Mark
    Yes, I have the toolbox, & think it is a fantastic resource for anyone doing (or thinking of doing) a reno.
    The case study dvds run through real life reno projects, and the checklist is the most detailed & in depth I have seen, by a long way. If you were to follw this checklist you could not possibly stuff up a reno
    The workshop I was fortunate enough to attend earlier this year (back of my head on left of screen) and I used many things that I learned from that workshop to help me with my renos. Particularly the one I was doing at the time, which is featured in Steve’s new book
    If you have any questions then please get in touch

Troy

TroynBec

You can have more than you’ve got because you can become more than you are

[email protected]

Profile photo of WinzerWinzer
    Participant
    @winzer

Cheers Troy,
    I may just buy myself that one for Christmas.
    I’ll be trying to get to another of your get togethers……thanks for the notes, and I’ll chat about it then. I’ve had my head in a paint tin amongst other things trying to get our first reno off the ground.
    Mark.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.