All Topics / General Property / Priceless Text- “I’m a Real Estate Investor”!!

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Profile photo of EthicalSuccessEthicalSuccess
    @ethicalsuccess

I am a Real Estate Investor.

Of all of the occupations I have tried, researched, pondered, and read about over the years, there is none which compares to mine. My work is fun. I take ugly houses and make them beautiful. I help people out of difficult situations.

I am a Real Estate Investor. I am my own boss. I often work in my pajamas from the comfort of my home. I have no employees to baby sit, no perishable inventory to move, no franchise fees to pay, and no store to maintain. Still, I am in the top 5% of all income earners.

I am a Real Estate Investor. I now enjoy freedoms I’ve never had before. I am the master of my day. I choose who to work with. I choose my hours, and I decide if I will work 20 hours or 40 hours this week. I can also choose to take the day off, without obtaining anyone’s permission. I can take a month-long vacation. I can sleep in, or take a power nap after lunch if I want. I can review my notes and return my calls while lounging in my jacuzzi. I no longer have to commute during rush hour.

I have the freedom to spend lots of time with my wife and child. I do not have the stress and pressure of needing to close my next deal by the end of the week, by the end of this month, or even by the end of this year.

I live in one of the nicest neighborhoods, in one of the most beautiful states, in the best country that has ever existed on this Earth.

I am a Real Estate Investor. There are many who ‘want’ to be like me; many who are ‘studying’ to be like me; and many more who would be like me, but are just waiting for ‘this opportunity to appear’ or ‘that circumstance to change’… At the end of the day, very few actually are like me.

I have been very fortunate and blessed. I am finally living my dream. I love doing what I do, and I would not trade places with anyone, nor trade my life experiences for anyone else’s.

I am driven by the belief that life is short, and we need to ‘make a difference’ in the short time that we’re here, because after all is said and done, it’s really not about ‘us.’

I am a Real Estate Investor.

I am not the Author. I found it a while back and wanted to share it b/c it motivates me and hopefully shall offer you the same!

JOHN CLEARE
    U.S. Wholesale Consultant
    [email protected]
    http://www.LiquidatedProperties.com
    High Ethical Standards Shall Always Prevail!

Profile photo of Cabo WaboCabo Wabo
    Participant
    @cabo-wabo

thats not bad….

Cabo Wabo

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie

sounds great;
    what I want to know is how many properties this person has, how much debt they have and how much rent is coming in, how long it took before they started taking more in than goes out and how much of a surplus there was at the time of writing.
    Cheers,
    Marc

Profile photo of Mikey PMikey P
    Participant
    @mikey-p

Great love it!!!
    L.A Aussie maybe he hasn’t got any rentals???
    Maybe he makes ugly houses pretty and sells them time and time again and lives on the winnings??
    Cheers
    Mikey P

Profile photo of Jessica3Jessica3
    @jessica3

I want to know too [jerry]

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie
    Originally posted by Mikey P:

Great love it!!!
    L.A Aussie maybe he hasn’t got any rentals???
    Maybe he makes ugly houses pretty and sells them time and time again and lives on the winnings??
    Cheers
    Mikey P

I think you may be right. It is inspirational just the same.

Cheers,
    Marc.
    [email protected]

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

Fantastic!!! Thanks for sharing [biggrin]

Investment Property Management
    http://www.adprop.com.au

Profile photo of ctaingctaing
    Participant
    @ctaing

It’s great to hear your success, John. Wouldn’t mind a little more info on how you started.[smiling]

CT

Participant
    @mikey-p

I went to a property management seminar three weeks ago. A lady started her own real estate office in Perth and built a rent roll (portfolio of managements) of 579 in just over three years. After paying her staff and overheads she netted between $25,000 – $30,000 per month. She sold it a few years later for just a smidge under $2m!!
    Another way of looking at creating wealth through real estate??
    Food for thought
    Mikey P

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Thanks for the wonderful quote.

Yes Mickey – also a friend of mine bought a site in Blacks beach for 2 mill did a DA and onsold it for 24mill – this year!!

if you dont some one else will …….

D

Participant
    @mikey-p

Wow..Wealth4life…
    Fantastic. That’s something Donald Trump would do.
    Bet the orginal Vendor is spewing!!
    O’ well information and knowledge equals success on a huge scale………………. when both are actioned!!!

I love it……

Mikey P[strum]

Profile photo of bruhambruham
    Participant
    @bruham

EthicalSuccess .
    Sounds like a “con ‘ job to me.
    Next, comes my free seminar. It will only cost you one thousand dollars for the first dozen people who sign up this minute. Please send cerdit card details now.

Whenever someone continually uses your name over and over, they are sharks.
    This bloke keeps telling “us” that he is a REAL ESTATE INVESTOR. It’s called brain washing.
    I’ve read dozens of “let you show you the way” types of people.
    Another one is, TRUST ME, I’m a christian !!!!
    Or, you don’t have to count the money, it’s all there, trust me.
    Believe no one, trust no one.
    I’ll die by that belief.

To really lower the class of this posting. A prostitute has written a wealth book. Author, author, (How do you feel Steve?)
    It’s called “Sex and Money: How TO Get More”.
    Must buy that book !!!

bruham.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.