All Topics / General Property / Chinese economy set to accelerate

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Mikey PMikey P
    Participant
    @mikey-p

Just read an article on the Chinese economy accelerating in the lead up to the olympic games 2008. Their thirst for gold especially is set to fuel our real estate in Australia for a few years yet. WA has had a brilliant run (if you didn’t know!!!) so far and is set to continue.
    Queensland is solid and my bet is Adelaide is going to be next..I’m buying there as we speak….checkout a few place in and around Adelaide CBD. Prices are insanely cheap!! Mining is stepping up around Adelaide and the Olympic Dam expansion is set to swing soon as well. As I’ve said before Kalgoorlie and Kambalda are really delivering on the back of this magnificent resource boom…get in there you only live once!!
    I’m not endorsing South Australia or Kambalda but I am investing there and loving it!!!
    Regards
    Mikey P[strum]

Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi Mikey P
    the china market is not slowing and won’t a while yet there is still along way to go and is a market that I am looking at investing in.
    its has not alot to do with the 2008 games its more to do with pulling in and holding world currencies and having a very big bank account and using that to exploit minerals and commodities in that country.
    currently china requires alot of every thing but this will not always be the case as there own mining and commodities come on line.
    I have not seen a site that has a page with investing in asia not just china.
    it is my next cab of the rank.
    I hope to be taking a few Australian investors along for the ride.
    I will mention it when the website is launched just not at this stage.
    china is a very big market and a very profitable one and this will be only for sophisticated investors
    who understand how to invest in different markets.
    and is not for the faint hearted.
    and will be in the early 2007.
    there are lots of places to invest all over the world and this is not any form of advertising as there are places here that perform well this is more forthe people that wish to invest in things outside the 3br in dossville as dazzling calls them.
    and is not restricted to property.
    not sure about investing on mining towns but I am interested in investing in mining areas before they become mining towns controlling the land before the mines open and then supplying the housing that the miners require and in large numbers.
    and getting the land for free on a 99 year lease at a pepperacorn rent.
    and using low cost labour to construct.
    but I agree to get in early as its the only way to win

here to help
    contact me [email protected]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.