All Topics / Help Needed! / Cashflow Spreadsheet/Calculator

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of KuadeKuade
    @kuade

Hi,

I recall someone posting about a calculator/spreadsheet they had found or developed to calculate all the costs and returns etc on an IP. If anyone has one they’re willing to share, please let me know. I was going to put one together myself but if someone has one, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Chris

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

I have a couple sitting on my desktop. If you email me, I would be happy to attach one for you, I think they are in an excel format [biggrin]

(please send email to [email protected], not a private message please, I don’t check those every day).

Investment Property Management
    http://www.adprop.com.au

Profile photo of d_robb21d_robb21
    Participant
    @d_robb21

Hi Chris,

I’ve got a few calculators on my website that do these sorts of things, I’ve got one for renovations (buy, reno, sell), one for cashflow (buy, rent, hold), one for development (buy, plan, build, sell) and some others.

If you can let me know which one you’d like, I will gladly send you a link.

Dave.

Profile photo of KuadeKuade
    @kuade

Thanks Dave,

I’m after a cashflow (buy, rent, hold) calculator. If you could post or message me the link that would be great.

Thanks

Chris

Profile photo of danielleedaniellee
    @daniellee

Hi, Dave

Could you send me a link to your cashflow calculator (buy, rent and hold) as well.

Would save me from constantly making adjustments to my ‘imprompt’ spreadsheet.

Thank you

Daniel Lee [specs]

Profile photo of thejesterthejester
    Participant
    @thejester

Dave,

Could you send me a link to your cashflow calculator (buy, rent and hold) as well please. That would be great.

Regards
    Peter

TheJester

Profile photo of cama20cama20
    Participant
    @cama20

Hi Dave

Would it be possible to post the links to some of the calculators? I’m sure there would be a lot of people interested, as am i.

Thanks
    chris

Profile photo of AmandaBSAmandaBS
    Participant
    @amandabs

You’ll find heaps of free downloadable templates, spreadsheets and calculators at http://www.propertydivas.com.au.
    Membership is FREE!!

Amanda
    “It is better to be inconspicuously wealthy, than to be ostentatiously poor…”

Profile photo of d_robb21d_robb21
    Participant
    @d_robb21

Hi guys,

Apologies for the delay, I’ve been traveling with work and have been offline. Heres a link to the calculator:

http://www.brdpropertygroup.com.au/buyandholdcalculator.htm

This will calculate yields, cashflow potential, etc.

Please note that this is still a beta version of the calculator, I’m pretty happy with the results so far, but if you find a problem let me know so I can fix it for everyone. Any feedback on the look and feel would be greatly appreciated also.

Anything else, let me know.

Cheers

Dave.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.