All Topics / General Property / market conditions in Bunbury W.A

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of jamesing aroundjamesing around
    @jamesing-around

I would much appreciate it if anyone who has current information on the market in Bunbury, Western Australia, could you please forward me anything possible.. The market has softened slightly here in Bunbury as it is today but it is forseen that it is going to pick up again due to a couple of big projects due to go ahead next year..
    Other than that anything would be of great assistance to me.

Profile photo of MTRMTR
    Participant
    @marisa

Hi jamessprunny

I have 2 properties in Dalyellup and agents have confirmed that the market has softened. I notice that currently in Daly there are about 100 homes on the market and buyers now have many choices.

The RE agent mentioned that Bunbury and surrounding areas have flattened, however I was told that Worsely were looking at upgrading which would involve an additional 3,000 jobs.

I feel very positive about this area and personnally am happy to hold on to my properties. Also when Bunbury bypass is completed this will also help this south west corridor.

One area which I was interested in was Carey Park, lower end of the market and that there are many houses in this pocket sitting on triplex/duplex sites.

Just some of my thoughts.

(Hard work never killed anyone, buy hey why take a chance)

Profile photo of Mikey PMikey P
    Participant
    @mikey-p

The market in Bunbury seems to have slowed a little, however inter state and international buyers especially from the UK and South Africa are still keeping the show on the road. There are several exciting projects planned for this area. The Worsley expansion is scary because…so I’m told there will not be a work camp on site. That means residential workers either in Collie or Bunbury and surrounds. There are still a few good buys around Brunswick 15 mins drive away in the low $200’s…..
    Every time I think of you could have bought in Bunbury 2 years ago, it makes me realise that being in the right place at the right time sometimes is essential in amassing large sums of $$$’s.
    I again echo which place next??? Adelaide? Kalgoorlie?Mount Isa?Tasmania?
    Cheers
    Mikey

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.