All Topics / Help Needed! / What do you all think

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of PizangPizang
    @pizang

Hello,

I wanted to get some opinions on where people think is the best place to invest in terms of high yield.

Are the days where you could pick up a positive cashflow property for $40K gone? Let me know what you all think.

D

Profile photo of KuadeKuade
    @kuade

Hi,

IMO no property worth spending money on is anything close to that low. Prices like that are from the early 90s at best, though setting the time machine to the 80’s would be better. I’m not an advocate for buying in backwater towns (high risk). I would prefer to take $40K and pick a young stock with some steady +ve growth within the material’s or energy sectors.

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster

car parks might be $40,000 just thinking outside the square however risk profile is higher …

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of Luke TaylorLuke Taylor
    Participant
    @world-changer

Yes there are a few props for 40K around today.
    try advertise in the local papers in country towns where there is reasonable infrastructure and at least a reasonable population (i like 20K plus peope).

These price properties are good to learn the whole property market and investing without risking mistakes with huge amounts
    of money.

Luke Taylor | Hope Property Investing
    http://hopepropertyinvesting.com
    Email Me

Property Support,Strategist and Buyers Agent

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.