All Topics / General Property / CF+ Brisbane for sale

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of crashycrashy
    Participant
    @crashy
    Profile photo of tammytammy
    @tammy

Is this your place that you are selling?

Profile photo of clonesclones
    Participant
    @clones

I’d like to know what are your numbers so say that place is CF+?

It doesn’t make much CF+ in my opinion.

Clones

The net result is not so much lies, damn lies and statistics but rather vendor dreaming, buyer wishing and agent glossing.

Profile photo of KuadeKuade
    @kuade

I know Underwood very well and the property looks like it’s over sophisticated for the area, which is 20Km’s sth of Brisbane CBD. A lot of money seems to have gone into this property. It could have been bought in it’s original state for around $270K-$280K (in the last 12 months). Potential renters in this area would be families or young couples in the lower to mid middle class. This property seems more suited to the upper end of the middle class who want something nearer the city. There are a lot of these types of homes in this area (garage/storage downstairs and living upstairs) though rarely are done up to anything near this property. Most of the time the downstairs is slightly too low to be legal head height. If it were me I wouldn’t buy it as I think it would be hard to rent as it’s targetted to individuals who are looking 10Kms closer to the city.

Profile photo of kjs_2kjs_2
    @kjs_2

Looks like not a bad property, but advertised very badly. Is it 4 bedrooms total? 2 up and 2 down?or 4 up and 2 down? 1 bathroom? if the self contained flat has its own bathroom it must be 2 bathroom? As I said, very badly advertised. Obviously a very busy agent that leaves the listing to the trainee in the office? I would be very upset if this was my property.[glum]

kjs

kjs

Profile photo of Bo_D_Bo_D_
    Participant
    @bo_d_

for THAT price in THAT location, i wouldn’t consider it a good deal. I dont see how it would be cashflow positive either.

Profile photo of SargeantSargeant
    @sargeant

I wonder Has this been council approved?? Seems a bit over priced.

Aslam Sargeant
    0408 730 295

I SOLD MARSDEN

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.