All Topics / Heads Up! / REIN – anyone worked with these guys?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of KALTSKALTS
    @kalts

Hey guys,
    Has anyone heard of these guys? REIN = Real Estate Investors Network.
    From the info ive found so far, they find properties that are in locations that are likely to have high capital growth, and they work out how to turn the property into a neutrally geared, or about $10/week negatively geared, based on your income and tax deductions received on a weekly basis, instead of at the end of the year.
    I would not normally consider -ive cashflow properties, but considering the state of todays markets, i thought it might be a good idea to look into capital growth as well as +ive cashflow.

Any ideas? i’d be interested to know if anyone has had any experience with them.
    By the way, the last time i heard of these guys was about 1 year ago, but i was reminded recently because ive got one of their DVDs.

Thanks
    KALTS

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie
    Originally posted by KALTS:

Hey guys,
    From the info ive found so far, they find properties that are in locations that are likely to have high capital growth, and they work out how to turn the property into a neutrally geared, or about $10/week negatively geared, based on your income and tax deductions received on a weekly basis, instead of at the end of the year.
    I would not normally consider -ive cashflow properties, but considering the state of todays markets, i thought it might be a good idea to look into capital growth as well as +ive cashflow.

Any ideas? i’d be interested to know if anyone has had any experience with them.
    By the way, the last time i heard of these guys was about 1 year ago, but i was reminded recently because ive got one of their DVDs.

Thanks
    KALTS

Virtually all of these companies doing this are working for developers who need to sell properties.
    They usually try to sell you a new property that is probably (more than likely) overpriced, but it sounds good as you are going to get into an investment property for ‘only $50 a week’ or whatever figure they quote.
    Did you get their DVD from the local fish and chip shop?
    Ask one of their ‘consultants’ if they would mind if you brought in your own property valuer to value any property they steer you towards before you buy. If they say no – ask why not.
    Better still – don’t talk to them at all might be prudent.
    I suggest you spend some time and a little bit of money on your own financial/investment education and source your own properties. It’s not that hard and you will save thousands.

Cheers,
    Marc.
    [email protected]

Profile photo of KALTSKALTS
    @kalts
    Originally posted by L.A Aussie:

Originally posted by KALTS:

Hey guys,

Thanks
    KALTS

Virtually all of these companies doing this are working for developers who need to sell properties.
    They usually try to sell you a new property that is probably (more than likely) overpriced, but it sounds good as you are going to get into an investment property for ‘only $50 a week’ or whatever figure they quote.
    Did you get their DVD from the local fish and chip shop?
    Ask one of their ‘consultants’ if they would mind if you brought in your own property valuer to value any property they steer you towards before you buy. If they say no – ask why not.
    Better still – don’t talk to them at all might be prudent.
    I suggest you spend some time and a little bit of money on your own financial/investment education and source your own properties. It’s not that hard and you will save thousands.

Cheers,
    Marc.
    [email protected]

Thanks for the advice Marc
    i will take it onboard
    KALTS

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.