All Topics / General Property / How to increase your cashflow on properties

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of sandragillsandragill
    @sandragill

A new lender in the market is offering a loan that capitalise interest payments. Here is a brief overveiw.
    Borrow 300k the first years interest rate is 3.95%
    The second year the rate is 4.95%
    This rate increases over a 5 year period until it reaches 7.5%

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Sandra

Facts not quiet right for your maiden post.

They are not a new lender and have been around for nearly 100 years. The product is not new just revamped as it was around in the 80’s.

Many brokers acorss the Country have access to this lender.

If you want to advertise your services take out a banner ad.

Cheers

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker.
    Licensed Financial Planner. Ph: 07 3720 1888
    [email protected]
    Looking for life cover – We Guarantee to beat any quote you have in writing.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of MillyMilly
    @milly

erm……….how come you two have the same email addy? Richard are you talking to your wife here??
    [blink][ohno][upsidedown][wacko]

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter
    Originally posted by Milly:

erm……….how come you two have the same email addy? Richard are you talking to your wife here??
    [blink][ohno][upsidedown][wacko]

Well spotted That was me[blush2]

I am so sick of deleting all this spam every day that I decided to have a bit of fun instead and changed her email addy to Richard’s. I don’t think he even knows I did it.

Hope he gets an loan enquiry or two to compensate him for the time he spends educating us all on loans etc!

Cheers,

Simon – moderator

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of clonesclones
    Participant
    @clones

I looks like a scam to me, looks like some moderators here are changing the post to benefit some other people?

What you mean you have changed her email? is that ethical?

Clones

The net result is not so much lies, damn lies and statistics but rather vendor dreaming, buyer wishing and agent glossing.

Profile photo of alottialotti
    Participant
    @alotti

Well done Simon.

You know this is the only forum I use for that very reason! I’m so tired of spam, especially when it sounds realistic, like posting “I’ve found a great deal” and they’re selling high rise apartments on the Gold Coast…

Lena

Profile photo of sandragillsandragill
    @sandragill

Hi Richard,
    Firstly I am not a mortgage broker and am not interested in witting business on this loan I am more than happy to give the information out and refer anyone who maybee interested on to a broker MAYBEE YOU WOULD BE INTRESTED AT LOOKING AT THE INFORMATION BEFORE MAKING SUCH A HARSH JUDGMENT

Secondly this is a new product as it has a patent pending on it.
    ( I GAVE A VERY BREIF OVERVIEW )

I placed that information because I was dealing with a client of mine who has has done a lot of seminars with Steve AND IS VERY EXITED AT WHAT HE CAN ACHEIVE BY USING THIS PRODUCT

Regards
    Sandra Gill

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Sandra

Before you jump down my throat i had nothing to do with amending your post. I didn not even notice it had been amended until recently.

Ok 2 things.

1) The loan you mention is available to a range of brokers throughout the Country and is nothing special. Many other lenders offer a capitalised product and the lender certainly does not have a patent pending on it – You might like to check that directly from the source.

2) If it is general product why not post the entire information so other investors can read about it rather than keep it secret. Post all the information you have and then it can be left open to discussion.

When you first post happens to be an advert for services the forumites get a little suspicious.

Cheers

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker.
    Licensed Financial Planner. Ph: 07 3720 1888
    [email protected]
    Looking for life cover – We Guarantee to beat any quote you have in writing.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

When your first post reads something like:

Has anyone used this company? I am looking at them and they seem great http://www.ripoff.com….

I have a super new loan product available. Email me for more detail…

What do you think of this wonderful new suburb where everyone is making a bucket of money. Check out this super property for sale http://www.offloadmydumptoanewbieinvestor.com

If it looks like spam and smells like spam we tend to think it is spam and act accordingly. My posts get deleted but this time I tried something else.

Sandra, welcome to the forum. How about posting some useful info and advice and try to make this a better forum than it is now. Keeping it clear of unsolicited offers is a pretty big job and you got to understand that sometimes innocents get caught up in the deletions and editing.

All the best

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.