All Topics / Forum Frolic / Guardian Angels

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

Yesterday, my husband was at home looking after our 2 children aged 2 and 4. Why he was busy chatting to a friend in the backyard, the kids got out of the front gate, crossed a very busy road, walked 300 meters up the street, crossed another road and ended up in a busy shopping centre car park ALONE

In the ten minutes it took for my husband to find them, the police were called, and he frantically drove around the street while his friend was looking all over the house (in case they were hiding somewhere).

I came home (after they were found safe in the carpark) to find my husband absolutely distrought at the thought that our children could have been lost forever. Anything could have happened to them in that time, they could have been hit by cars, they could have split off and gone in different directions, anything…

We are truly grateful that our kids are safe and well and are sure that we have been blessed with Gaurdian angels watching over them. That was a long and dangerous journey for kids so small.

It’s also made us realise that we should be greatful for every single moment of our lives, and to always be greatful for the presence of children and loved ones in our lives, anything can happen at any time to change our lives forever. It didn’t happen but it could have!!

Investment Property Management
    http://www.adprop.com.au

Profile photo of celesteceleste
    Participant
    @celeste

Hi Dr X

I am so glad they are OK.

After my husband died in 91 at the age of 36, I now believe more than ever that more time with lived ones makes one wealthier than lots of money.

Celeste

Profile photo of Luke TaylorLuke Taylor
    Participant
    @world-changer

Praise God Dr x thats good news they are ok!
    Thanks for the reminder to be greatful.

Luke Taylor | Hope Property Investing
    http://hopepropertyinvesting.com
    Email Me

Property Support,Strategist and Buyers Agent

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

We do everyday WC :)

Investment Property Management
    http://www.adprop.com.au

Profile photo of freeman cooperfreeman cooper
    @freeman-cooper

Hi Drx,

Thought you might apreciate a scripture from the Bible,

Talking about God:

for he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways, they will lift up their hands so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

Psalms 91 11-13

Regards
    Frank

Participant
    @world-changer

Powerful Frank!

Email Me

Profile photo of tenorBbtenorBb
    @tenorbb

My Dad passed away suddenly in June this year. He was religious, (and I guess to a point he still is).

Anyway, I can always remember him telling me that there are angels that watch over us…..we cannot see them, we cannot hear them, but we can feel them when they are near.

After he was taken from me, I have realised that there is a greater power of something I cannot fully explain, except to say that I truly believe Dad IS looking over on me from time to time, and there IS something unexplainable with me.

Participant
    @world-changer

The awesome thing is we not only have angels watching over us but we can have God himself walking with us !
    It sounds a bit weird but its very real.God offered us a relationship with him to bring us forgiveness, freedom and a new life !
    I’ll stop Preachin now!

Email Me

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie

Can you ALL stop preachin’ now? sheesh! [grrr]

Cheers,
    Marc.
    [email protected]

Profile photo of freeman cooperfreeman cooper
    @freeman-cooper

just for you la aussie
    just for you

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

We were out driving around looking at property in a cheaper suburb as an investment about two years ago DrX and as we came around the corner of a particular street saw a toddler ( I’m presuming about 1 1/2 yrs old) in the middle of the road and stumbling across, I quickly pulled up right there, jumped out and picked her up (presume her..had a pink top?).

Anyway, I looked around and couldn’t see anyone about, my wife parked the car on the side of the road and I backtracked where i thought the baby had come from and walked around the side of the first house and saw a male and female in the garden working, I asked them if the baby was their’s and they jumped up and said “yes”!!??,looking very confused….so i explained i’d just found her in the middle of the road, anway, I then watched the wife EXPLODE at the husband, “you were supposed to be watching her” etc etc

Said my goodbye’s and departed…….if you’ve got kids watch em close, as that kid on TV used to say “they’re slippery little suckers”.

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Online Positive Cashflow and Renovating Calculators

Profile photo of lifeXlifeX
    @lifex

lock them in the cellar….. problem solved!

Profile photo of alainirvinalainirvin
    Participant
    @alainirvin

Thank God for that.

He really loves us all.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.