All Topics / Heads Up! / Canterbury Property Services QLD

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of LostinspaceLostinspace
    @lostinspace

Has anybody heard of this company and/or had any dealings with them or Weatherford Financial. We’ve come across them on the Internet but can’t find any background. Any information would be appreciated.

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Search this forum, theres some information here that may assist..

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Online Positive Cashflow and Renovating Calculators

Profile photo of elig58elig58
    @elig58

Could anyone help with information on Cathedral Property Services, has anyone heard of them please?

Profile photo of kbkarenkbkbkarenkb
    @kbkarenkb

Hello Everyone,
    I too am searching for any info on or people who have invested with Canterbury Property Services, a business located in Brisbane.  I have searched the forums on this website and can see that there are some comments on this group, but I can't click on them, it says that you are not authorised to access this page…

Can anyone help?  How come access is denied on these comments?
    I even called the office number of this website today, but they didn't know why other than the comments have been removed???

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Sounds like another Prolperty Spruiker to me.

It is called 2 tiered marketing and unfortunately Brisbane is full of it at the moment.

Just received a valuation back for a client who is using a similar firm and the difference between the valuation and the purchase price is considerable. 

Why not do your own home work and pay retail price or below.

Trust me there is no magic formula.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Hmmm..

Got the same thing when I searched for the older posts..PI.COM must've copped some flack?

Re QLDs 007 Comments I came across an article on the Fair Trading site re the 2 tier marketing titled

Marketeers cop $250,000 penalty, bans

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.