All Topics / Help Needed! / Newby looking for Guidence

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of thebpetersthebpeters
    @thebpeters

Hi all,
    Im just starting to get in to positive geared properties and pretty new 2 everything. I was wondering if there was anybody in the brisbane area that could guide or help me to make the right decisions when purchasing property.

thanks again

Brian [rambo2]

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Brian

Firstly welcome to the forum.

+ CF properties can come in many guises:

1) A buy and hold property where the rent is equivilant to the loan repayments (getting more unlikely by the day in this market).
    2) A wrap where you buy and then onsale at a higher price and interest rate. The loan installments you receive are higher than the repayments you are making and produce your cash flow.
    3) An Option / LTO which is similar to 2) above but has other features.
    4) A buy, develop and add value and then rent to produce high cash flow.

Each path has positves and negatives and depends solely on your own personal plan for the future.

Feel free to ask any further questions and hopefully we can steer you in the direction you need to travel.

Cheers

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker.
    Licensed Financial Planner. Ph: 07 3720 1888
    [email protected]
    Looking for life cover – We Guarantee to beat any quote you have in writing.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of thebpetersthebpeters
    @thebpeters

Thanks Richard

I have heard of a company called Destiny founder Margaret Lomas who help and manage positive geared investments. Is this a good idea just to get started so i have somebody to talk 2 directly, or should i save the dollars and just research more.

Thanks guys

Brian

Profile photo of alottialotti
    Participant
    @alotti

hi brian,

u may want to find out how much destiny charges. i called them recently and was quoted $3,000 depending on the scope of your plans. i suppose you will get your money back using their advice, but i decided to invest in lots of books instead [grad] margaret’s books are great.

lena

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.