All Topics / General Property / Investor Templates

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of Property WAProperty WA
    @property-wa

Hi all,

Given the diverse range of views and backgrounds of contributors to the forum I thought I might pose a request-

To see if anyone is willing to share their ‘templates’ or ‘key considerations’ with regards to the following..

– Evaluating a deal

I know there’s alot of software packages around that do the above, but I’m talking more like a tick-box-checklist that people have developed and use to initially way up a deal.

And yes – I know of the 11 second solution and not seeking a replacement for that.

Rather, I thought it would be good to compare the considerations and main points I’d initially look at vs what others would (for eg unemployment in the area, vacany rates, planned infrastructure).

We’ve all got different ideas, opinions, views and thoughts so I thought this might be a good post for :
    – those new to the forum to get an idea of the basics
    – those existing and experienced on the forum to fine tune their own processes and though patterns

Just an idea I thought about whilst I work from home today [biggrin]

Profile photo of celesteceleste
    Participant
    @celeste

Hi property wa

I just down loaded a few spread sheets etc from the site – search the threads, It was a thread for these types othings and it was in the last few days

http://www.somersoft.com.au

if you can not find them drop me aline and I will send you a copy.

Celeste

Profile photo of Property WAProperty WA
    @property-wa

Hey Celste,

I had a look but couldnt find anything so I’ll grab those templates via pm if thats ok.

Anyone else? Or are they safe-guarded secrets?

Profile photo of Jessica3Jessica3
    @jessica3

Hi there,

I am currently doing a IP course, and would be more than happy to share with one person on this forum [grad] a couple of Property Analyser templates.

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Is this with TAFE Jessica?

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Online Positive Cashflow and Renovating Calculators

Profile photo of Jessica3Jessica3
    @jessica3

Hello Redwing,

No, it’s a home study course. Are you doing a course in Tafe? how is it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.