All Topics / Help Needed! / ???HOW???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Anthony SimsAnthony Sims
    Participant
    @anthony-sims

how do i buy more than one property posity cash flow , where ?????????????

Profile photo of d_robb21d_robb21
    Participant
    @d_robb21

Ahh the million dollar question, unfortunately there is no simple response to this question. If you really want cashflow positive, you’re going to have to get out and start looking for them, there are so many different solutions to achieving cashflow positive properties, unfortunately I don’t think you’re going to get the magic simple solution on these forums, but have a read over pash forums and see how others are achieving this?

Expand your property knowledge through education, find how others have achieved what you want to achieve and replicate it, learn how to crunch the numbers and start looking for property.

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

You manufacture positive cash flow in one property using creative strategies, then use that to offset a negative cash flow property while you are waiting for capital appreciation.

There you go…. Easy!!!!! [biggrin]

I have a brochure of a few creative ideas that may be useful, email me if you want a copy, or you can download it from my website[exhappy]

Investment Property Management
    http://www.adprop.com.au

Profile photo of KRKR
    @kr
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.