All Topics / Help Needed! / Reno Kings’ Workshops

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of petzpetz
    @petz

Has anyone attended any of the Reno Kings’ workshops, particularly the “Property To The Max” or are intending to go to the one next weekend? I would just like an opinion from independent people, not from what people have had to say on their website. It sounds great and I would love to attend but the outlay is quite high with costs of flights, accomodation and tickets so I would like to know that I am not wasting my time. Do they ever publish the events on DVD for sale afterwards?
    thanks
    Kate

Profile photo of wiseinvestwiseinvest
    @wiseinvest

Dear

linda I am back in nursing full time and I want to pick up again as we had a set back last year. I am puzzling of how to with the way in which to do the company trust Can somebody tell me exactly how it is done ie do I have to wait two years to have two (years) tax returns for the Trust(s) to provide to the lender when I wish to purchase further properties under the system on the Master Class

@wiseinvest

Dear Kate,

Education is great I look at it this way When I did some tertiary study I needed to refer to several different types of learning to have a complete understanding. I have used this principle in my property investing education and have attended Steves(of course) and still have education from him, and Reno Kings amonst others that I attended. I was given a referral from my accountant for some speakers called Michael Yardney and Bill Zheng and as Reno Kings also had Peter Span who is the most wonderful motivator, and very interesting speaker, I decided to go. all I can say is that I did not regret it and feel that it was a very fair price for the information given. It is what you do with the knowledge and who you meet there and talk with that helps as well. You were encouraged to go around and exchange emails to get a big network going. You have a ready made network on this forum too. Good luck and I would love to know what you thought afte you have been Ps the Kings are very pro renovation and as we have been doing renos I found this most encouraging and informative. They supplied a CD set but may have other DVDs now. [email protected] Perth WA

linda I am back in nursing full time and I want to pick up again as we had a set back last year. I am puzzling of how to with the way in which to do the company trust Can somebody tell me exactly how it is done ie do I have to wait two years to have two (years) tax returns for the Trust(s) to provide to the lender when I wish to purchase further properties under the system on the Master Class

Profile photo of petzpetz
    @petz

Thanks for your opinion, my only hurdle is timing. What times do the workshops run each of the days? I don’t want to book a flight at the wrong time and have to leave early.

@wiseinvest

Can you ring Judith or email her as she helped me with all those things I know that they finished in time to catch planes as they are very aware that there are a lot of interstate people having to catch flights and the venue is also next door to the train station which runs straight to the airport so it is very easy all round. try [email protected] Judith usually answers these emails They also have a ph number to call Good luck

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.