All Topics / General Property / perth properties over priced

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • seals139
    Participant
    @seals139

Dont normally post just read but bored at work, someone had to hold the fort while people go to the saftey meeting.

Looking at property in Perth these days i reckon you are lucky to find a nice house for under 400k compared to what you would pay over in Adelaide.

I am just waiting for interest rates to hit 9 % then you would find alot of cheap property around, you see it in the paper these days banks selling peoples house because they can’t make repayments.

At the moment i would prefer rent and put that $2000 a month i could be paying off my home loan if i did buy towards say 4 four investment properties.

Mat.

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

where and how would you buy these 4 IP’s?

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Online Positive Cashflow and Renovating Calculators

seals139
    Participant
    @seals139

I own a property in Kalgoorlie at the moment.(rented out to Westrac – Caterpiller)

About to start building one in Roxby Downs just waiting for accountant to sort out paper work before that goes a head.(Olympic Dam has a 5 year construction plain going a head, populaion of 4,000 will double)

3rd been looking up at Karratha.(600k houses but your getting $600 per week return on them)

4th not sure yet probably in a capital city seening other 3 are in mining towns, probably Adelaide because home town.

Boddington will take off as well.(new processing plant being build down there as well)
    Mat.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.