All Topics / Help Needed! / investor finance

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Profile photo of nsellarnsellar
    @nsellar

was wondering if anyone has used a company called investor finance to help with investment loans and structuring of portfolio – i myself are not real sure if they are simply just a broking firm but have heard a fair bit about them recently.I live in outback SA and they are coming here soon for a information night.
    hopefully someone can fill me in with what they are all about

cheers

Profile photo of psychic26296psychic26296
    @psychic26296

Hi nsellar

I went to a “Wealth” seminar in Perth afew months ago and Investor Finance were there to give advice during the intervals. I made an appt with one of the guys and he was really helpful and worked out a way of refinancing for us to enable us to have access to alot more money.

However, I think they are brokers but seem to be Investor savvy, I was impressed with their help but I am concerned about having a broker who is in Adelaide and I am in Perth so I have not moved yet. Do any finance experts out there feel this to be of concern or do you think it shouldn’t matter.

Regards – Anita

Profile photo of JohnSmithJohnSmith
    @johnsmith

Correct

They are similar to a few of the groups getting around, that are associated with property educating arms. For example I was associated with a property group, and now another one.

The difference is they should be know about property investing, asset protection, knowledge of the finance process behind the scenes, but more importantly how to structure your finance, and present applications in the best light.

Come back to us and tell us how it went.

Regards
    John

Inspired Finance
    (02) 9944 7776

[email protected]
    http://www.inspiredfinance.com.au

Profile photo of nsellarnsellar
    @nsellar

thanks for the reply,
    I will go along to the information night and see what they are all about

thanks

Profile photo of lsnlsn
    Participant
    @lsn

Just be aware there are different regulations for broking in WA than the rest of the country. They will need to have a WA Brokers licence to write your loans. Occasionally i get the odd referral from clients in Perth, but i refer them on to a WA firm for this very reason.

Regards
    Colin Kidd
    Loan Saver Network
    http://www.loansaver.com.au
    m: 0404 362 262

lsn | Loan Saver Network
    https://loansaver.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Everyone Deserves a Fresh Start!

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter
    Originally posted by lsn:

Just be aware there are different regulations for broking in WA than the rest of the country. They will need to have a WA Brokers licence to write your loans. Occasionally i get the odd referral from clients in Perth, but i refer them on to a WA firm for this very reason.

Regards
    Colin Kidd
    Loan Saver Network
    http://www.loansaver.com.au
    m: 0404 362 262

Good advice Colin. But the author of this thread is in SA.

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter
    Originally posted by nsellar:

was wondering if anyone has used a company called investor finance to help with investment loans and structuring of portfolio – i myself are not real sure if they are simply just a broking firm but have heard a fair bit about them recently.I live in outback SA and they are coming here soon for a information night.
    hopefully someone can fill me in with what they are all about

cheers

Never heard of them mate but that means nothing.

The single piece of advice I can give you is to leave your wallet at home and not make any decisions on the night regardless of the hype and promises they might offer.

This goes for any seminar.

Like to hear about your experiences here – both good and bad.

What are you actually after? That is something you need to know before attending so that you are not easily swayed into any attractive offers that may not fit your plan.

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of JohnSmithJohnSmith
    @johnsmith
    Originally posted by Mortgage Hunter:

The single piece of advice I can give you is to leave your wallet at home and not make any decisions on the night regardless of the hype and promises they might offer.
    This goes for any seminar.

so true – great advice.

Originally posted by lsn:

my understanding was, that that had all changed, as it was impossible for them to regulate.
    but of course shhhhhhh – yes very true [evil4]

Regards
    John

Inspired Finance
    (02) 9944 7776

[email protected]
    http://www.inspiredfinance.com.au

Profile photo of lifeXlifeX
    @lifex

“The single piece of advice I can give you is to leave your wallet at home and not make any decisions on the night regardless of the hype and promises they might offer.”

My god simon, you’ll put millionairres out of business!!!!

Profile photo of Mama2MiaMama2Mia
    Participant
    @mama2mia

Hi nseller,

we recently encountered Investor Finance in Adelaide and approached them for finance and i have nothing but good things to say about them…….only reason i say this is we had approached maybe 20-30 brokers/banks in the last 2 months seeking a ‘solution’ to our finance situation and although we’ve received many options, they were mostly the more ‘expensive’ options such as going through private lenders or 70% lends instead of 80% etc.

Then we approached investor finance almost as a last resort and wa lah…..they told us that basically what we wanted was possible and they had several lenders who was able to do it for us. You have no idea how much of a relief and how frustrating is has been to have so many people tell us there’s no way that it can be done and then find someone who says yes pretty much straight away.

One of the brokers is a forum member…..Joshua Flack…..worth talking to….again this is only our personal experience with them in the last few weeks….

although that workshop you mentioned sounds familiar, my husband went to an information night in Adelaide a few weeks ago and it was more about the franchise than about finance options etc.

hope this helps.

Cheers,

Kim

Kim Anand
    [email protected]

“Money Can’t Buy you Happiness but it Does Bring you a More Pleasant Form of Misery”

Profile photo of nsellarnsellar
    @nsellar

Thanks Kim
    They sound like just what i am looking for hopefully they can help me out,currently i have 1 property on the coast south of perth and as everyone knows the growth in the west has been excellent, i want to restructure my loans so i can use the equity in this property to buy cash flow positive property’s, hopefully this shouldnt be too hard

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.