All Topics / Help Needed! / Application.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Mark.pMark.p
    @mark.p

hi again…..

People have told me regardless of My Craa being defaulted, due to It only being minor my chances of getting a h/l would be great depending on my salary.

If I was to borrow lets say 200k for a 2 bedroom apartment what would my Minimuim Salary have to be?

and how would I approach A brooker?

Sorry I’m new in this game and would like to get all the info I can before i put my theory to the test.

thanks heap… any Info given would be appreciated.

cheers [jerry]

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

It is probably more important to have a larger deposit to make up for the damage caused by the CRA.

Have you actually seen your CRA?

Sit down with a broker or call or even email one and ask him/her to run some figures and give you some options. Things might not be a bad as they seem right now.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of Mark.pMark.p
    @mark.p

I have saved up 10k,

And Have a minor default on my craa.

Which i was told because It was minor it is posible that some Financial Companies can void that provided that I have stable job.

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Mark,

Keep sving and start looking at properties.

Contact a reputable broker who can check your CRA and advise you what impact, if any, that minor default will have.

If you don’t know anyone who can suggest a broker drop me an email and I will let you know if I know someone close to you.

Remember that everything can be done with the right attitude and team!

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.