All Topics / Help Needed! / Property Investment Group in Canberra Needed!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Profile photo of hotpropertyinvestorhotpropertyinvestor
    @hotpropertyinvestor

Hi,
    l love this forum the information l have been recieving is great!!!
    l was wondering if anyone knew of a group who get together in Canberra and discuss property, as my friend and family aren’t interested and there are sooooooo many question l have and would love to meet up or join a property investor club in Canberra. Thanks[biggrin]

Profile photo of berryinc25berryinc25
    Participant
    @berryinc25

I would love to get a group together buddy, I am in ACT and am dying for the same thing, I am interested in all property related mattters, developments, residential, commercial, international -the full deal and no one in my circle of friends seems interested in discussing it. I know there are groups in the ACT like the propertyinvestors club founded by Kevin Young, but his mantra is Negative Gearing and his setup is basically a giant sales machine with free seminars and does not provide even one iota of the vast array of info one can obtain by just reading a few of the posts here (like you said.) If you would like to contact me – William Berry on 0406437414 or by email on [email protected], I would love to talk about getting a group together.[biggrin]

creativity is more valuable than your next IP purchase

Profile photo of hotpropertyinvestorhotpropertyinvestor
    @hotpropertyinvestor

Hi William,
    Thank-you for your reply, l will be in contact with you shortly l am trying to get together as many people as possible to hopefully meet at the end of the month….but l will contact you with more info soon.
    Cheers [thumbsupanim]

Profile photo of CabernetCabernet
    Participant
    @cabernet

Hi guys
    I was wondereing if you’ve any luck getting together a property investment club in Canberra? I would love to get involved, although i’m a bit of a newbie at all this (even this is my 1st post!!).
    Thanks[smiling]

Profile photo of shaunwalkershaunwalker
    @shaunwalker

hi all,
    we already have a investor group organised.
    its call Canberra Region Investor Network (CRIN)
    drop me an email with your email address and i will add you to the monthly news letter.
    we have this month drinks with ed nixon a mortgage broker who will talk about what he’s seeing at the moment.
    anyone is welcome to attend its on the 26th of november at the burns club kambah.
    i will fill you in with more details once you have contacted me.

cheers
    shaun
    Secretary CRIN

Lead, Follow or get out of the bloody way

Profile photo of sophdsophd
    @sophd

Hi,
    Also new to this and very interesting in joining a group of people keen to invest. Not just property – I would like to diversify a bit…however interesting in people with like minds.
    My family/friends a bit sceptical about the whole business…??so having difficulty finding some positive support.
    Thanks,
    Sophie

Profile photo of 888Abundance888Abundance
    Participant
    @888abundance

Hi

Sent most of you a PM.

You can contact me at [email protected] or view http://www.888abundance.com/forum for the Y@H PI group (in Canberra).

Cheers, Gary
    http://www.888abundance.com
    Author of “Property Millionaire, the Guidebook to Having Great Australian Dreams”
    Creator of “Property Millionaire – the Boardgame”

Profile photo of 888Abundance888Abundance
    Participant
    @888abundance

G’Day

I’ve made contact with William.

We’re meeting next Wednesday night.

If any of you others are still interested drop me a line at [email protected].

Regards

Gary
    Author of “Property Millionaire, The Guidebook to Having Great Australian Dreams”
    Creator of Property Millionaire – The Boardgame
    http://www.888abundance.com

Profile photo of tractrac
    @trac

I am new to this forum, but was wondering if there are any PI clubs in NE suburbs of Melbourne.[biggrin]

Profile photo of prusliprusli
    @prusli

Hi,

when will be the next meeting?  I would like to meet ppl with similar interest

Profile photo of MGKMGK
    @mgk

Hi Guys

I'm also intrested in joing your meetings.How can I join?

Regards

Michael

Profile photo of LeightonLeighton
    @leighton

Hi All,

Please contact me on the following email [email protected]  Very interested in any meeting like this!!!!!!!!!!!

Leighton.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.