Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Profile photo of Property WAProperty WA
    @property-wa

Hi all,

Could I please get all your thoughts, views, stories, experiences, anything…to do with Manjimup WA?

Doing my own DD but wanted to hear from others and their views to date? Had a look through some old posts and was some really good info.

[biggrin] Many Thanks.

Profile photo of Property WAProperty WA
    @property-wa

No views, thoughts? anything?

It’s a blatent attempt to ‘push the post up’ I know….just can’t believe amongst all the experienced [grad] , good looking people [aacool]on the forum no-one has had much to do with Manjimup? or a a view at least?

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Haven’t looked at Manjimup, I did drive to Williams,lake Grace, Ravensthorpe, Hopetoun and a few others the other day for a look though

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Online Positive Cashflow and Renovating Calculators

@property-wa

The ever reliable Redwing, thanks for the post.

I’m thinking about heading of down a similar path next weekend. Try an get some grass-root feedback.

There was an interesting artcile about WA Country Towns in the weekends paper. If your still looking at things down south it’s worth a read. Saturdays or Sundays west I think.

Well, the lack of feedback on Manjimup tells me one thing -there’s still working needing to be done! [suave]

Profile photo of DaviddanaeDaviddanae
    @daviddanae

Hi,
    I don’t know the town from an investing point of view, although i hear the people in the town are somewhat strange, & some have 2 heads.[cigar]
    Hope this helps.

David

Profile photo of Mikey PMikey P
    Participant
    @mikey-p

Manjimup has certainly had a good run over the last 12 months. I go there on a regular basis for sport and business. The logging issue a few years ago knocked the place for 6 on the Real Estate front, but it has bounced back very nicely. I don’t know what is in store for the town but the place is positive and growing through natural population at present. Good people in town as well.
    Cheers
    Mikey P

Participant
    @redwing
    Originally posted by Daviddanae:

Hi,
    I don’t know the town from an investing point of view, although i hear the people in the town are somewhat strange, & some have 2 heads.[cigar]
    Hope this helps.

David

That would be Collie, but they are (both) very friendly..just dont stare at their six toes

In saying that , Collies growth has been phenonomal since i looked at it (as with Buunbury)..If i was Rich..I.. could be…Rich/er ?

PS – How does Manjimup or others compare long term and on average iwth a capital city like Perth, IMHO Country Areas seem to grow in spurts..timing is crucial and have we missed it ?

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

@property-wa

Thanks for your posts you three,

Must admit seeing people with two-heads walking down the st would turn me off throwing money in the town. Though I did go to school with a guy who had six toes and I’d still buy where he lived.

I’ve got a friend who works at the Valuer General’s office e-mailing me through that very info Redwing. Looking at sale prices and growth rates over the past few years.

I read an article in the West (so obviously not extremely reliable) but they were saying there is a pent up demand given no substantial development over the past 12years.

With that in mind – I believe there is a substantial sub-division on way.

Profile photo of Mikey PMikey P
    Participant
    @mikey-p

The major developer in Manjimup is Harry Hoffman he owns Ardross Estates based in St Georges Tce. They have recently been the $$$$’s behind Jurien Bay and Millbridge at Eaton near Bunbury. They have developed the Annanuka Estate in Manjimup during the last 15 years . I’m sure if you call Ardross they will give you any info you need. Regards Mikey P

Participant
    @redwing

It seems you can still throw a dart at the WA Map and come up grinning at the moment..I believe that WOODSIDE have some interesting things happening soon in WA that will affect some areas positively (wink wink..ask no questions and I’ll tell you no lies)

Participant
    @redwing

So does BHP

Feel Free to add additional info here—>

@property-wa

Care to part with a few ‘pearls of preview ‘ or cast a little more sun shine on what the resource giants are up to?

[biggrin]

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.